Server time (UTC): 2021-08-01 05:22

PLIKT -- O-Squad Patrol -
TODAY | 2021-08-01 19:00:00 (server time) | Starts in 13 hours, 37 minutes | Nyheim City

Community New Rule Guide

SnowD

Community New Rule Guide  

13 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Support
Posted (edited)

Hello, I'm Snow and i'm not a native english speaker, so there alot of slurs/curse/slangs that bad people use and i dont even know, i think would be awsome and i'm willing to help on that in, like a guide of what to not say, i already gonna start today to do with english/spanish/brazillian that i know
but also would love to know what you guys think, here it would look like

<Word>
<Meaning/Why is Bad>
<Other words or tips to be more creative and not use this word or other like the main one>

XXXXXXXXXXXX

Offensive racial slur against Afrodescendant people.

None, as people know, this slur in any country translation is used to reffer to black people in a serious wrong way, indeed you can have a man/woman of colour in the game, but is not the way you use in game, neither what colour you have outside the game, people you would be in contact in-game doesnt know that, so it's higly reccomended to not use it, because it brings, the whole weight that the history of these words have.
If you are making a hostileRP against someone, you could tag other things than their color, even if u are a character who doesnt like that colour.

I was thinking of doing only in english, but decided to make on other languages, so people know if someone tries to bypass the rule, speaking in other language, wich Twitch ToS is gonna ban anyways.

Edited by SNOW_
Edit removing the bad words.
  • Lore Master

This is an admin job that's why I voted no.

• Support
Just now, DukeLR said:

This is an admin job that's why I voted no.

I understand that an agree, but if we can suggest something good, why not?

Maybe they didint think about it, now they can take this a go foward, u know?

I think i delivered the wrong message 😕

• Sapphire

No. It is down to admin decisions. And new threads about exceptions because X is not a valid suggestion. 

• Support
Posted (edited)
8 minutes ago, Pepsi said:

"new threads about exceptions because X is not a valid suggestion."

I totally disagree on that, i can't see where i said any exceptions, beside the improvement.

I would like to ask Staff if could to move the post to the Community Discussion, would be better there than here as i seeing, and here is giving the wrong idea i'm trying to pass that is a Co-work between players and staff to improve community.

Edited by SNOW_
  • MVP

We really do not need a list of bad words. There is like a few specific rest is just common sense.

• Diamond
Posted (edited)

4 hours ago, SNOW_ said:

Hello, I'm Snow and i'm not a native english speaker, so there alot of slurs/curse/slangs that bad people use and i dont even know, i think would be awsome and i'm willing to help on that in, like a guide of what to not say, i already gonna start today to do with english/spanish/brazillian that i know
but also would love to know what you guys think, here it would look like

<Word>
<Meaning/Why is Bad>
<Other words or tips to be more creative and not use this word or other like the main one>

N-Word - Negro - Mulato

Offensive racial slur against Afrodescendant people.

None, as people know, this slur in any country translation is used to reffer to black people in a serious wrong way, indeed you can have a man/woman of colour in the game, but is not the way you use in game, neither what colour you have outside the game, people you would be in contact in-game doesnt know that, so it's higly reccomended to not use it, because it brings, the whole weight that the history of these words have.
If you are making a hostileRP against someone, you could tag other things than their color, even if u are a character who doesnt like that colour.

I was thinking of doing only in english, but decided to make on other languages, so people know if someone tries to bypass the rule, speaking in other language, wich Twitch ToS is gonna ban anyways.

Kinda funny you mention the ''N-word'' but then say it in a different form in the next one 5533.gif.8c5255018a83e92b57241b638938f2b9.gif
Simply if you fallow the dumb TOS you can pretty much say anything that isn't something ''hyper offensive'' but the factor with that is that there are no real big time streamers on here, so the change really doesn't make a whole lot of changes to the core of ''RP'' as no one here is big enough for Twitch to legit give a shit.

Edited by Eagle

We don't need something like this. The announcement thread basically explains what words are bannable.

• Support

I thinked with myself and also with the folks around, that talked here and on discord, i would like to ask if @Hoferor any @staff member could close the thread if possible.

• Head Admin

Closing

• Hofer locked this topic