Server time (UTC): 2021-08-03 09:51

Dynamic Events: "The Mutated.."
TODAY | 2021-08-03 19:00:00 (server time) | Starts in 9 hours, 8 minutes | Nyheim City

Lure / hook in the DayZ shop (on the website)

Paradox

Shall we have lure / fishing hook in the store on DayZRP website?  

21 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Sapphire
Posted (edited)

It would be cool if we had lure or fishing hook in the store because it would save lives, especially since I don't know how much or often those spawn as I never seen any spawn while I'm at the boats and on the beach. It would be logical to have least one of those in the store, and it would be helpful when it's needed. We have all those other stuff even military clothing, why not fishing lure or fishing hook that can save lives that is travelling and can't find food?

Edited by Paradox
  • Sapphire

Fishing hooks are available at the civilian trader.  You can also get bones and craft hooks yourself.  So I gave it a no.

• Sapphire

I'm way far away from there and I am at the beach and i can't even find a chicken without dying from hunger. 

• Emerald

this would break EULA im pretty sure. so no.

@Roland could u confirm?

• Sapphire

I could say the same thing about the stuff we have in the store already, but we do still have them. One lure or hook is hardly breaking EULA, I don't think.

• MVP

Can't be done as it breaks Bohemia monetization rules. No spawned items should give players an advantage.

• Emerald
23 minutes ago, Paradox said:

I could say the same thing about the stuff we have in the store already, but we do still have them. One lure or hook is hardly breaking EULA, I don't think.

the only other things that would remotely resemble what ur on about is paper... lol

Creating a fish hook is trivially easy, once you get set. 

Granted, the start of a new character can be hard, especially when miss fortune blesses you. But we cannot put them in the store anyway, as they give an advantage which is the big "no" from Bohemia's rules. 

• Realize locked this topic