Server time (UTC): 2021-07-31 05:40

Lore Event - "The Scientists"
TODAY | 2021-07-31 19:00:00 (server time) | Starts in 13 hours, 19 minutes | Nyheim City

Add Squad-MSF items to the traders.

Padlock

Squad-MSF items to Traders  

18 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Emerald

Adding the new Squad-MSF items to the shop so people could easily buy the items to help them complete their look, instead of endless searching for the new items. Personally I would love this, but I'm curious to see how the rest of the community would feel about it.

• Diamond

Clothes to the Item Shop? Armor and gear to the Traders? FUCK YEAH! I'd love to see my favorite jacket in the store. I'll pay...

$$$

1 hour ago, Padlock said:

Adding the new Squad-MSF items to the shop so people could easily buy the items to help them complete their look, instead of endless searching for the new items. Personally I would love this, but I'm curious to see how the rest of the community would feel about it.

Already contacted Roland about adding it to trader, don't want to add it straight away so that people can enjoy the hype of looking for the new stuff for a little. After a short period it'll be added to the trader.

As for item shop, thats not always possible @Roland would need to contact mod owner etc etc

Trader config is available, so that should be an easy add.

As for the item shop, that's never gonna happen as the owner doesn't want give any permission for monetization to anyone.

• Emerald

+1 I would agree with this however for the time being we should add them to only be sold and not purchased