Server time (UTC): 2021-08-03 09:56

Dynamic Events: "The Mutated.."
TODAY | 2021-08-03 19:00:00 (server time) | Starts in 9 hours, 3 minutes | Nyheim City

Barrel. (87.9 Freq)

Paradox

• Sapphire
Posted (edited)

Minx Vance sitting on a barrel in the shed as she picked up the radio, she pressed PTT.

"Hey there's a barrel in the island near West traders? I think? If anyone want it come and trade a backpack fo it, I just need those very large backpack, please?"

She let go of the PTT, waiting for anyone to reply.

Edited by Paradox
  • Diamond

A Chernarussian voice comes over the radio
"How much money are we talking here? I don't think a barrel would be worth the trip even."
The frequency goes dead

• Sapphire

Minx waited for a response as at the beach looking up at the sky. Once headed a response, she placed a radio to her mouth and pressed PTT.

"Ah I got tired of waiting, if you want it if it's still there. I left to the mainland, it has stuff I don't need in there so if you want it take it. I just needed the large backpack like those military mountain backpack. Only one though as I travel around and don't stay in one place too long cause of the walkers....walkers as those things walking about."

• Diamond

"Next time you have information like that, jog on by Novaya Petrovka. Just East of there is our compound, we pay top dollar for that kind of shit."