Server time (UTC): 2021-07-31 06:07

Lore Event - "The Scientists"
TODAY | 2021-07-31 19:00:00 (server time) | Starts in 12 hours, 52 minutes | Nyheim City

Orthodox Spiritual Service

Isylon

• Support

*The radio crackles to life, the voice quality sounds more pristine than usual, probably the speaker using a desktop device. An old Slavic man's voice cuts the static.*

"Faithful of South Zagoria, Lost Lambs of the Lord Almighty. It is Father Serafim talking to you. During the recent days, I have come across a handful of you and heard your wishes that you seek guidance and the word and closeness of God. So as a humble servant of Christ, I offer you my services. I am offering to host a service tomorrow at the Church of Saint Nikita in Zelenogorsk from 18:00 (UTC) onward. If you want to return to the loving embrace of the Lord, or even just to be listened to, confess your sins, come along. I shall be listening to this frequency if you have any requests or questions."

*There is some interference and noise before the transmission ends*

• Support

*After some buzzing and white noise the radio comes to life again*

"Friends and Faithful. The Church service in Zelenogorsk is beginning in about an hour. I feel obliged to warn you that the city recently has an increased population of infected as I got to experience it myself during the past days. So pay extra attention when arriving and keep each other safe. I am looking forward to see many of you here."

*The sound of a set of church bells floods the airwaves, then the radio goes silent*

• Support

*Crackling sound as the radio comes to life once more, a slightly embarrassed Father Serafim talks again*

"Shame on me, apparently I got the time wrong, it is one and a half hour more. So don't hurry people. You all have time to get here."

*The radio goes silent soon after.*

• Support

*The radio buzzes to life and the by now familiar voice of Father Serafim breaks the static:*

"Blessed Orthodox faithful of South Zagoria, brothers and sisters! Yet again I offer you the word and solace of of our Lord and his son, Jesus Christ. Come and let us meet tomorrow on the 27th of May 18:00 PM in Elekrtozavodsk at the Church of Saint George, next to the power station. Please keep in mind that the Lord shall not abide any hostilities on hallowed ground and in His House, so please put your worldly grudges aside if you are to attend. May his endless blessing be upon you all! See you tomorrow!"

*The static noise returns as the transmission ends*