Server time (UTC): 2021-07-31 06:53

Lore Event - "The Scientists"
TODAY | 2021-07-31 19:00:00 (server time) | Starts in 12 hours, 6 minutes | Nyheim City

Increase the use of the DayZRP youtube channel

Lucky Luke

• Emerald

Today I came across the DayZRP youtube channel and noticed a lack of content on it. This gave me the idea to perhaps help boost publicity of the server to bring in more players, and possibly bigger names (such as streamers)

I had the idea from some other RP server's youtube channels where they post monthly highlight videos made up of user submitted clips/videos edited together; perhaps this is something we could try out, with some incentive for players to record their RP highlights to be featured in these videos. I have seen some great examples of things like this, such as Inner Circle's Plan video, which showcased some of the various bits of good roleplay from the group

Your thoughts would be appreciated!

• Owner

Sounds like a cool idea, but who would take up such a monumental task of finding, cutting and editing such footage? Any takers? 😄 

• Emerald
6 minutes ago, Roland said:

Sounds like a cool idea, but who would take up such a monumental task of finding, cutting and editing such footage? Any takers? 😄 

Could always expand the DayZRP team to include a Media department. 😄

• Sapphire
52 minutes ago, FaygoSimp said:

Could always expand the DayZRP team to include a Media department. 😄

As someone who's learning how to edit. I wouldn't volunteer this. 

• Emerald
35 minutes ago, MarikLR said:

As someone who's learning how to edit. I wouldn't volunteer this. 

That's fair! Some people might relish the idea of doing this in their spare time, though.

• Lore Master

@Roland I volunteer as tribute.

1 hour ago, Roland said:

@Jackfishseems like a very good candidate boss 🙂 

• Administrator

I OFFER @Jackfish

• Lore Master
Posted (edited)
21 minutes ago, Bryan said:

I OFFER @Jackfish

i do GIF

Could be very cool, I am willing. 

Edited by Jackfish
  • Head Admin

If anything anyone can submit videos to for example me or any other Admin and we can consider adding it to the official channel too.

• Emerald
5 hours ago, Roland said:

So does this mean there is a possibility of some kind of incentive for people to start posting their clips to the admins? Store credit etc.?

• MVP
6 hours ago, Lucky Luke said:

So does this mean there is a possibility of some kind of incentive for people to start posting their clips to the admins? Store credit etc.?

Get banned when you accudentaly show of rulebreaks. Best incentive. :trolle:

• Administrator

Fixed.

• 2 weeks later...