Server time (UTC): 2021-08-06 04:09

Dynamic Events - Contracts / Mutants
TODAY | 2021-08-06 19:00:00 (server time) | Starts in 14 hours, 50 minutes | Nyheim City

Doggo

Paradox

• Sapphire

Has anyone have a doggo in Dog Mod and know how to able to get one?

• Diamond

The mod can only be used by the staff team with the tools right now as the mod has a special feature that causes the infected to no longer spawn, which in my opinion is awesome.

• Sapphire

So.....that means we can't get dogs at all? Or we need to get mods to give us?

• Sapphire

It's been updated the Dog mod, so what will happen to it?

• Sapphire

I'd just calm down a bit and wait and see, the mod was added for testing by staff members for events only. If the mod has been updated then update it?

• MVP

The dogs are to be used to staff for lore events for now. They might be added to everyone in the future.

• Sapphire
Posted (edited)

Aww, it would be great having doggo as company lol but also I probably won't be on for event if there will be one cause a lot of people will be on and it'll be full lol

And lemme guess only mods can have them and use them I assume?

Edited by Paradox
  • Diamond

They could always have a place to adopt/buy the dog with in game currency.  Gotta fill out a form and all that.  That way if you or someone else gets your dog killed you can't just get a new one right away.  Also the person that goes around killing others dogs would have a mark against them for when they wanted to adopt/buy a dog.

• Sapphire
2 minutes ago, Bunnie said:

They could always have a place to adopt/buy the dog with in game currency.  Gotta fill out a form and all that.  That way if you or someone else gets your dog killed you can't just get a new one right away.  Also the person that goes around killing others dogs would have a mark against them for when they wanted to adopt/buy a dog.

That would be good idea. 

I always wanted husky or wolfdog in dayz lol that way have company with you all times.