Server time (UTC): 2021-07-31 04:44

Lore Event - "The Scientists"
TODAY | 2021-07-31 19:00:00 (server time) | Starts in 14 hours, 15 minutes | Nyheim City

S1 Unattended Roadblock

Human

• Emerald

Server and location: S1 Stary Sobor

Approximate time and date of the incident (SERVER TIME): 

Your in game name: 00:40

Names of allies involved: The Black Hand

Name of suspect/s:  Logs will show

Friendly/Enemy vehicles involved (if any): Red and Yellow Sarka

Additional evidence? (video/screenshot): 

download.jpg.1f1ffd422035a2ce5f41bfae271f130c.jpg

Detailed description of the events: We were flying through Stary Sobor when we started leaving town we almost hit this shed in the middle of the road. We had to slow down and almost stop so we didn't hit it. Thats about it.

• Administrator

BUILDING LOGS

Spoiler

23:30:13 | Player "Chee Lee" (pos=<5962.4, 7922.3, 304.1>) placed M1 Metal Shed kit

POSITION LOGS

Spoiler

23:29:21 | Player "Chee Lee" (pos=<5941.3, 7910.5, 304.0>)
23:34:21 | Player "Chee Lee" (pos=<6062.9, 7801.3, 300.9>)

00:35:58 | Player "John Edwards" (pos=<8529.4, 6659.4, 357.9>)
00:40:57 | Player "John Edwards" (pos=<5029.5, 8351.1, 347.8>)

CONNECTION LOGS

Spoiler

00:10:48 | Player "John Edwards" is connected
-STILL CONNECTED-

21:27:11 | Player "Chee Lee" is connected 
23:53:06 | Player "Chee Lee" has been disconnected

Calling in the following people for their full and detailed POVs and any unedited video evidence they may have

@Human | John Edwards - OP
@MrThijss | Chee Lee

Are either of the parties in this report interested in joining helpdesk to talk out the situation?

Posted (edited)

Sorry brother, i found a kit behind the green house. And i didnt know what that was, i walked with it to the streets and then i saw the option to place it. with no thinking about it. it wil dangerous for others. i place it,

sorry about that!

Edited by MrThijss
  • Emerald

I would like to close the report since it was an accident 

• Diamond

The staff team has reviewed your request to close this report and decided to honor it. 

We would like to point out that you may not build road blocks or objects that are not manned on major roads where heavy vehicle traffic with cars moving at high speed is to be expected, as this would end up in harm or killing people in said vehicle, in this case with no active rights ending up with attempted invalid kill or straight invalid kill. 

Even though the current setting of the cars protects you from harm or dying, this will not be forever the case. 

@MrThijss in case something like this should happen again, reach the staff team trough HD in discord, and we will delete such objects placed by mistake. 

//Closed

Signed: @PaulB, @Duplessisand @Lettuce

• Head Admin

Correction.

Building a shed on the road is not against the rules. Building anything on a road is not against the rules, and certainly not an attempted invalid kill. Land mines, bear traps etc. is obviously a different beast and is covered by rule 4.10.

Spoiler

4.10 Deployable weapons such as land mines, bear traps and similar items work in two different ways:

When deployed by the base owners inside a walled off and closed base, these weapons will be treated as defensive measures and thus any kills done by them will be considered valid even without any kill rights

When deployed anywhere or by anyone else they will be treated the same as any other weapon, so for example:

If someone gets injured or killed by your mine or trap which you placed in the middle of a town or a forest, it will be treated the same way as if you shot/killed them on sight with a gun

If an enemy you have valid kill rights on steps on your mine, the kill will be considered valid

Had this report been concluded it would've been closed without further action.

@Human: A good suggestion would be don't drive like a mad lad through towns such as Stary Sobor and you'll easily spot if someone has placed a blockage/roadblock in the road. Most of the time you can easily move it yourself.