Server time (UTC): 2021-08-06 03:42

Dynamic Events - Contracts / Mutants
TODAY | 2021-08-06 19:00:00 (server time) | Starts in 15 hours, 17 minutes | Nyheim City

TRADER ADDITION: Fal Magazines

vivallion

Add Fal Magazines to Western trader?  

26 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Diamond

I would like to suggest the FAL Magazines be added to the Western trader. I find it odd that he sells parts and attachments for the gun, but no magazines itself?
Simple as that. They could be made expensive due to the rarity of the gun itself and whatnot.

• Sapphire

There was a reason it was removed in the first place, a big no from me.

• MVP

I removed FALs and FAL magazines from the trader specifically due to a previous suggestion, so it’ll stay like that for now

• Diamond
3 hours ago, Whitename said:

I removed FALs and FAL magazines from the trader specifically due to a previous suggestion, so it’ll stay like that for now

For my sake and anyone else who may not be aware, what was the previous suggestion?

• Diamond
2 hours ago, vivallion said:

For my sake and anyone else who may not be aware, what was the previous suggestion?

To remove high end .308 weapons (scar and FAL) and the PKP, as well as their mags from traders

• MVP
2 hours ago, vivallion said:

-snip-

Hey pal here's the suggestion that you are inquiring about. If you check it out you may get a better insight as to why it was removed 😉 

• MVP

I don't see why we couldn't add the mags as sell only. Legit doesn't hurt nobody.

• Emerald

+1 @AndreyQ has a point selling the mags wouldn't hurt