Server time (UTC): 2021-08-06 02:35

Dynamic Events - Contracts / Mutants
TODAY | 2021-08-06 19:00:00 (server time) | Starts in 16 hours, 24 minutes | Nyheim City

game crashes constantly all of a sudden.

my game suddenly keeps crashing after a couple a minute or 15m it just locks up and freezes.... ive never had this before and nothing has changed.  

ive checked usage and its not like its locking up because its using too much... so i have no clue why it keeps crashing.. but i am litterally not able to play on the server because my game freezes every couple of minutes.. anyone have an idea what could be wrong?

• Administrator
16 minutes ago, Anime EDM said:

my game suddenly keeps crashing after a couple a minute or 15m it just locks up and freezes.... ive never had this before and nothing has changed.  

ive checked usage and its not like its locking up because its using too much... so i have no clue why it keeps crashing.. but i am litterally not able to play on the server because my game freezes every couple of minutes.. anyone have an idea what could be wrong?

Are you getting any type of error message when the game closes ?

• Administrator

What have you tried currently ?

On 5/8/2021 at 6:05 PM, Ron said:

This could have also be posted in staff questions. Also discord #help channel is a good one for this.
Tell him to leave ooc things aside.

If it is a simple "where you at ig? I wanna rp" - something that stays between you both , i would not worry. If your characters know each other they can be in contact via radio.
If he gives you ooc hints on for example: i will initiate in a second, get ready - on steam , without saying anything ig - that would be metagaming.
If you act ic on ooc knowledge that makes you a guilty too.

2 minutes ago, Realize said:

What have you tried currently ?

wel. checking the game files. restarting the computer..  the only thing ive found is that i keep restarting and it keeps crashing until suddenly it doesnt... but then it will again.. say an hour later

• Diamond
39 minutes ago, Anime EDM said:

Certain items cause game crashes, currently when you drop the Katana from your hands to the ground it will cause the player to crash. When someone enters the covered truck with a gun out it will crash people in proximity. Etc. 

Record the lead up to these events for better troubleshooting if possible. Server instability is gonna be an increased issue with more and more mods added, that being said its a worth while endeavor. Clearly seems to be breathing some life back into the server if yesterday's server pop was any indication. 

1 minute ago, Mugin said:

Certain items cause game crashes, currently when you drop the Katana from your hands to the ground it will cause the player to crash. When someone enters the covered truck with a gun out it will crash people in proximity. Etc. 

Record the lead up to these events for better troubleshooting if possible. Server instability is gonna be an increased issue with more and more mods added, that being said its a worth while endeavor. Clearly seems to be breathing some life back into the server if yesterday's server pop was any indication. 

yeah i notice that quite some people joined and i do remember the game crashing since 3 mods were added.. might cause the game to crash more often... just wish i could figure out exactly what it was.. cause i get it randomly when just wadling around

• Server Manager

Can you check that you are still having this issue after Hotfix #1 was released?

18 hours ago, Roland said:

Can you check that you are still having this issue after Hotfix #1 was released?

hi! i am currently away from home but should be back to test it on thursday!