Server time (UTC): 2021-08-03 12:10

Dynamic Events: "The Mutated.."
TODAY | 2021-08-03 19:00:00 (server time) | Starts in 6 hours, 49 minutes | Nyheim City

Shot and killed had zero chance

Posted (edited)

Server and location: S1 100/007 Zvir

Approximate time and date of the incident (SERVER TIME): 12:40 (not exactly sure)

Your in game name: Jason Bender

Names of allies involved:  Mike roy

Name of suspect/s: logs will show.

Friendly/Enemy vehicles involved (if any) UAZ

Additional evidence? (video/screenshot):

Me and my mate Mike are running around in our base as we see a yellow car driving by our compund  the car stops and out comes 3 people, asking alot of questions cuz the road was blocked we all then engaged in conversation, and as it was us who made the gate we would be kind and take it down so they could pass, Mike roy my mate went out to open for them and as he got to the gate they yelled "Hands up". 
My role in all this, is that the second Mike went outside the compound and closed the door behind him i ran to our car with my gun out to jump on top of it, mid vault animation is the time they yell "Hands up" i get on top off the car and instantly presses my hot key to put my weapon back on my shoulder and i barely manage to hit the key before i got shot in the head. 

Edited by Jason Bender
  • Jason Bender changed the title to Shot and killed had zero chance
  • Administrator

Do not post in this report unless you are called in.

• Administrator

Connection Logs:

Spoiler

16:26:55 | Player "Jason Bender" is connected
- Dead -
18:11:15 | Player "Jason Bender" has been disconnected

17:19:04 | Player "Zakhar Shchyotkin" is connected
- Currently Connected -

15:56:18 | Player "Mike Roy" is connected
- Currently Connected -

16:37:28 | Player "Timofey Kiselev" is connected
- Currently Connected -

14:54:29 | Player "Vadim Sokolov" is connected
- Currently Connected -

16:01:29 | Player "Vasily Ivanov" is connected
- Currently Connected -

14:53:47 | Player "Kirill Vorshevsky" is connected
- Currently Connected -

Hit Logs:

Spoiler

17:36:53 | Player "Jason Bender" hit by Player "Kirill Vorshevsky" with M4A1 from 84.0029 meters 
17:36:54 | Player "Jason Bender" hit by Player "Kirill Vorshevsky" with M4A1 from 84.1304 meters 
17:36:54 | Player "Jason Bender" hit by Player "Zakhar Shchyotkin" with M4A1 from 15.5493 meters 
17:37:00 | Player "Jason Bender" hit by Player "Kirill Vorshevsky" with M4A1 from 65.0039 meters 
17:37:01 | Player "Jason Bender" hit by Player "Kirill Vorshevsky" with M4A1 from 65.004 meters 
17:37:01 | Player "Jason Bender" hit by Player "Kirill Vorshevsky" with M4A1 from 65.004 meters 
17:44:29 | Player "Jason Bender" hit by Player "Vasily Ivanov" with AK-74 from 4.13781 meters 
17:44:29 | Player "Jason Bender" hit by Player "Vasily Ivanov" with AK-74 from 4.1378 meters 
17:44:30 | Player "Jason Bender" hit by Player "Vasily Ivanov" with AK-74 from 4.13781 meters 
17:44:30 | Player "Jason Bender" hit by Player "Vasily Ivanov" with AK-74 from 4.13782 meters 
17:44:30 | Player "Jason Bender" hit by Player "Vasily Ivanov" with AK-74 from 4.13782 meters 

17:46:25 | Player "Mike Roy" hit by Player "Timofey Kiselev"  into RightArm(19) for 7 damage (MeleeFist_Heavy)
17:47:10 | Player "Mike Roy" hit by Player "Zakhar Shchyotkin"  into LeftArm(18) for 7 damage (MeleeFist_Heavy)
17:47:11 | Player "Mike Roy" hit by Player "Vadim Sokolov"  into LeftArm(32) for 7 damage (MeleeFist_Heavy)
17:47:12 | Player "Mike Roy" hit by Player "Vadim Sokolov"  into Torso(39) for 3.6 damage (MeleeFist)
17:47:12 | Player "Mike Roy" hit by Player "Vadim Sokolov"  into Torso(23) for 3.6 damage (MeleeFist)
17:47:12 | Player "Mike Roy" hit by Player "Timofey Kiselev" with Hammer
17:47:13 | Player "Mike Roy" hit by Player "Vadim Sokolov"  into Torso(24) for 3.6 damage (MeleeFist)
17:47:14 | Player "Mike Roy" hit by Player "Vadim Sokolov"  into Head(0) for 2 damage (MeleeFist)
17:47:14 | Player "Mike Roy" hit by is unconscious
17:47:14 | Player "Mike Roy" hit by Player "Vadim Sokolov"  into Head(0) for 2 damage (MeleeFist)
17:47:38 | Player "Mike Roy" hit by regained consciousness
17:48:53 | Player "Mike Roy" hit by Player "Timofey Kiselev"  into RightArm(19) for 7 damage (MeleeFist_Heavy)

Kill Logs:

Spoiler

17:36:54 | Player "Jason Bender" (DEAD) killed by Player "Zakhar Shchyotkin" with M4A1 from 15.5493 meters 

Chat Logs:

Spoiler

17:37:08 | Chat("Mike Roy"): ooc. comd
17:37:26 | Chat("Mike Roy"): ooc: how do i go on my knees?
17:37:29 | Chat("Kirill Vorshevsky"): // C
17:38:30 | Chat("Mike Roy"): ooc: why did you kill him?
17:38:39 | Chat("Zakhar Shchyotkin"): // he non complied
17:38:41 | Chat("Vasily Ivanov"): \\ stop OOC, but he non complied.
17:52:43 | Chat("Timofey Kiselev"): *writes a piece of paper and puts it inside the mans pockets*
17:52:55 | Chat("Timofey Kiselev"): // Timberwolf on forums and discord

Calling in the following people to post their Point of Views & any video evidence they may have:
@Jason Bender | Jason Bender | OP
@Ryder458 | Mike Roy |

Accused
@Elrod | Zakhar Shchyotkin |
@Timberwolf | Timofey Kiselev |
@Nonplayer | Vadim Sokolov |
@NillerSB | Vasily Ivanov | 
@Final Banksyy | Kirill Vorshevsky |

If either party wishes to talk out the situation in voice feel free to contact any of our staff team, and we can mediate a talk between both sides.

• Emerald

Hello everybody, Community Member Elrod here

Here is Zakhar's POV

Me and the boys head over to Zvir after being told by some informants that there is a base with some unfriendly people there. Upon arrival, my comrades engage in some roleplay with the dude outside the gate, during the conversation, I hop the wall and gain access to the base from behind, we proceed to initiate on the compound as one of the members of the base refuses to open the gate willingly, one dude complies and the other doesn't, aiming his gun at one of us, he is therefore killed. I will now touch on some things within the OPs post that are undeniable lies  about the situation.

42 minutes ago, Jason Bender said:

i ran to our car with my gun out to jump on top of it, mid vault animation is the time they yell "Hands up"

This is unfortunately untrue, you were already on the car during the initation, holding your weapon and watching the conversation going on with your teammate. 

43 minutes ago, Jason Bender said:

instantly presses my hot key to put my weapon back on my shoulder

This is also untrue, you actually aimed your weapon, and this is what counted as your non-compliance. You were therefore shot before being able to harm my comrades. 

44 minutes ago, Jason Bender said:

i barely manage to hit the key before i got shot in the head. 

I find this difficult to believe, as if you were going to comply why would you aim your weapon, if you wanted to comply could have easily kept your weapon holstered, or not raised it. 

As always, i am more than happy to talk this out with the OP in a VC that is mediated my staff. 

• Emerald

Timberwolf's POV:

I arrived like 7 minutes or so after that happened and the body was already laying lifeless... When I arrived I was instantly told to deal with the only hostage left ( Mike ) and started to interrogate him for information of why they shot our friends the day before. The man was being interrogated and that is when I hit him with the hammer as you all can see in the hitlogs. That is all from me. 

villager3.png.9f2a4d4c8dc2a19bb9b7d351fe6a5ebc.png

• Emerald
Posted (edited)

I was in yellow vehicle when we arrive. I walk around the base a few times. We talk with the residents for a bit, then we initiate. One of my comrades kill non compliant man inside. Then we take the other one inside. I interogate the man who puts hands. We roleplay inside and after a while of some nice rp we leave.

Edited by Nonplayer
  • Emerald

Vasily's POV.

I am in the first car (Yellow Sarka) to Arrive as we are driving down the dirt road leading to Zvir as we got told by some of our informants that there were people living there who had tried to kill them. We see a roadblock and decide to stop the car which makes the two men standing on the roof of the building to pull out their rifles, so we do the same. Tensions rise as we first ask, then demand that they open the gate so we can pass through. As "Mike Roy" hops down from the roof, comes out and starts fiddling with the combination lock we initiate on him and the rest initiates on the compound. The OP at this point is standing on top of the UAZ parked in the compound and aims at one of our group members which leads to @Elrod killing him.

• Emerald

Hello, me and my comrades went to zvir because we got told people were there, after our journey we get there and speak to them for a bit, and then they were told to put their hands up, they were initiated on by us and the OP clearly non-complied by aiming his weapon towards us and is swiftly shot at by myself and @Elrod and the second person eventually complies after about 10-15 seconds of us telling him to put his hands up. We gave the man RP and we're trying to get the members of PACT to come and let them RP with them too as they had a few issues with them however they were unavailable to come, we eventually leave after getting all of the information we wanted, then we stole their UAZ and we were on our way.

Posted (edited)
18 minutes ago, Elrod said:

Hello everybody, Community Member Elrod here

Here is Zakhar's POV

Me and the boys head over to Zvir after being told by some informants that there is a base with some unfriendly people there. Upon arrival, my comrades engage in some roleplay with the dude outside the gate, during the conversation, I hop the wall and gain access to the base from behind, we proceed to initiate on the compound as one of the members of the base refuses to open the gate willingly, one dude complies and the other doesn't, aiming his gun at one of us, he is therefore killed. I will now touch on some things within the OPs post that are undeniable lies  about the situation.

This is unfortunately untrue, you were already on the car during the initation, holding your weapon and watching the conversation going on with your teammate. 

This is also untrue, you actually aimed your weapon, and this is what counted as your non-compliance. You were therefore shot before being able to harm my comrades. 

I find this difficult to believe, as if you were going to comply why would you aim your weapon, if you wanted to comply could have easily kept your weapon holstered, or not raised it. 

As always, i am more than happy to talk this out with the OP in a VC that is mediated my staff. 

Sure Come discord mate, we will figure this out cuz one of us is laying thats for sure 😉 Guess we should have a GM present aswell.

9 minutes ago, NillerSB said:

Vasily's POV.

I am in the first car (Yellow Sarka) to Arrive as we are driving down the dirt road leading to Zvir as we got told by some of our informants that there were people living there who had tried to kill them. We see a roadblock and decide to stop the car which makes the two men standing on the roof of the building to pull out their rifles, so we do the same. Tensions rise as we first ask, then demand that they open the gate so we can pass through. As "Mike Roy" hops down from the roof, comes out and starts fiddling with the combination lock we initiate on him and the rest initiates on the compound. The OP at this point is standing on top of the UAZ parked in the compound and aims at one of our group members which leads to @Elrod killing him.

Only thing is that it was me you were talking to, i said we would come down so we could hear you better, its true that it was mike that walked outside to open the gate but i was compliant all the way through.

Edited by Jason Bender
  • Administrator
7 minutes ago, Jason Bender said:

Sure Come discord mate, we will figure this out cuz one of us is laying thats for sure 😉 Guess we should have a GM present aswell

Hello the people you have made a report against are currently waiting for you in the dayzrp discord.
Join the 'waiting for staff help' channel and I will drag you in.

• Emerald

We spoke with the OP in help desk and agreed to close the report.

• Administrator

The staff team have reviewed your request to close this report after both sides had a discussion in the dayzrp discord and the staff team have decided to honour your request to close the report. We are glad that you could talk this out.

//Closed

Signed @Realize @Lettuce@PaulB

• Realize locked this topic