Server time (UTC): 2021-07-31 04:36

Lore Event - "The Scientists"
TODAY | 2021-07-31 19:00:00 (server time) | Starts in 14 hours, 23 minutes | Nyheim City

OMA [IC Recruitment]

• Support

I believe I smell a strain of anarchism in here, Comrade Kropotkin. And it is after all it is only thinly veiled, Comrade Makhno.

Done the right way it can be an interesting experiment and group concept. But I think you need a bit more work both in lore and goals. And a few more members as well. All in all, I would love to see where you guys end up going! So carry on!

• Emerald

A group doing something with the mines. Very cool. Can't wait to see what you guys get up to. Best of luck!

25 minutes ago, Comrade Politruk said:

I believe I smell a strain of anarchism in here, Comrade Kropotkin. And it is after all it is only thinly veiled, Comrade Makhno.

Done the right way it can be an interesting experiment and group concept. But I think you need a bit more work both in lore and goals. And a few more members as well. All in all, I would love to see where you guys end up going! So carry on!

Yeah I agree! Just wanted to put down an idea while I was working! Will update it soon! With a way more detailed backstory/lore for both Pre outbreak and post!

Interesting group. nice graphics. Solid goals. Get that roster up and I’m sure you’ll be approved in no time 😌

good luck out there komrad 

• Sapphire

Pretty interesting, it was a good read. I hope you get enough members to keep the group going 👌

Wow! This seems very interesting!

I wish the best of luck to you guys and hope your group provides quality roleplay!

• Diamond

To the workers of the world

image.png.1547c68a03065c3cc1cec7428b670f09.png

Good luck with the group guys! I hope y'all get enough members. 

Must agree with people here that this group seems interesting, and it was a very good read about it as well, neatly compact but still full of information and a smidge of flair, also like the images and the tattoo.

Here is hoping that it goes well, and it stays around for a long time.

• Emerald

Cool Concept, cool story and good graphics.

Definently excited for y'all to get 2 more members and become official 😄

• Diamond

Your goals are the most basic and generic I have seen in a long time, there is 0 originality, I would suggest reaching out to the Lore Masters to aid you with actaully coming up with something thats not this basic 

• Support

As a Dutch person, I immediately assumed the entire roster were old anarchist grandmothers.

Good luck!

• Diamond

looks good, unique goals, lore orientated. 
I believe we have met you already so we are very excited to see more from you guys.

Love the Transporters ❤️

• Emerald

I've been hoping to meet some anarchists as I was away for the last ones. Good luck on recruitment lads 

Ah! The miners I met the other day I'm assuming? Good luck with this those are some very unique group goals and i'm very excited to see where you take them.

1 hour ago, General Rickets said:

Ah! The miners I met the other day I'm assuming? Good luck with this those are some very unique group goals and i'm very excited to see where you take them.

Yeah! We've met quite a few of the transporter folk, you guys are quite nice and fun to RP with!

• Support
Posted (edited)

Nice story, was easy to read and good to, didint feel bored or so, its a really interesting concept
The grapichs are awsome, i think you could center the Tattoos on the spoiler part, to match the text's format and well, soon as you get a little more people on the roster i think will not be late to get approved.

Besides this single thing, i hope to meet you people in game and see how ya'll doing, the best of luck to this group!

Edited by SNOW_
  • Administrator

Hello @Drew7822,

Your thread looks all right, but your goals are generic. Perhaps you could expand on your main goals by creating subgoals to set you apart? For instance, make subgoals about what you plan to do with the mines you take over.

As well, I would encourage you to find two more members; as per the group requirements, all groups require to have at least five active members.

13 hours ago, Duplessis said:

Hello @Drew7822,

Your thread looks all right, but your goals are generic. Perhaps you could expand on your main goals by creating subgoals to set you apart? For instance, make subgoals about what you plan to do with the mines you take over.

As well, I would encourage you to find two more members; as per the group requirements, all groups require to have at least five active members.

Of course, I'm expanding and going into more detail for everything Lore wise right now and will be doing goals as well! I'll bump around IC sometime later today and see if we can't find some fresh blood to join our cause!

• Hofer locked this topic