Server time (UTC): 2021-08-01 04:32

PLIKT -- O-Squad Patrol -
TODAY | 2021-08-01 19:00:00 (server time) | Starts in 14 hours, 27 minutes | Nyheim City

The Black Hand [OOC / IC Recruitment]

Season 2 Andy GIF by Parks and Recreation

yes another group popping up! this is what i like to see! great roster here. good luck friends

Wow! Good luck with this group! I'm really hyped right now!

I believe you guys will provide quality roleplay!

I wish you the best of luck and to enjoy the server!

😄

• Emerald

Look forward to seeing what you boys can do. Best of luck.

image.png.252e073ff7e7449a467b9b545b85c78d.png

• Diamond

-Provide PoliceRP by patrolling the areas inside the settlement.

So yall like drugs? haha 
Best of luck with this lads, If you ever want to meet some SOLID cops...I well...I hope we meet soon.

• Emerald

looks very poggers. cant wait to roleplay with you in game.

• MVP

Always great to see new groups forming, I’ve already RP’d with a few of you and was impressed. Best of luck to you guys! 

• Sapphire

Best of luck to you guys, hope we can get some good interactions soon

• Diamond
Posted (edited)

Makes a smile a cum to my face seeing new players hopping on the server creating groups. I hope you guys keeps a good attitude and don't give up in a week or 2. hope to rp with you soon also best of luck pushing those criminal scum underground.

Come Austin Powers GIF

Edited by Shiesty
  • Sapphire

Love to see another group! Good luck to ya !

• MVP

Your lore is only 2 paragraphs, you will need a bit more than that. I'd go into details in your lore about: how you first met each other, what made you decide to work together, what changed so that you began to "get your hands dirty" (maybe give an example of a situation that happened), current plans and ideals the group decided to follow, why they decided on them and how they wish to go about it achieving their plans.

These points shouldn't be to hard to implement in the lore and will help shape your group a bit better and give it more of a personality.

• Head Admin

I think the group concept looks fine, but is lacking more details. It's just very vague and short right now. Expand a bit on the lore explaining for example how you got together etc.

Your goals seem fine too, but I would urge you to add some more unique ones on the table 🙂

All in all a cool concept. Personally I can't shake the feeling of BHM being anything but @Major Tom's Black Hat Militia, but that's probably because I'm a boomer and I've been here forever. Could you perhaps rename to just "The Black Hand"? Is it necessary to use the word Militia? The Black Hand sounds way more intriguing and mysterious.

• Diamond

consider me intrigued 
goodluck gamers

You guys have not had the best of luck, but you have some great roleplay. I were very surprised when we met you ingame at the bar, with the amount of people. I’m sure you guys will be great! Good luck!

• Diamond

Glad to see a group being made by someone newer to the server. A new fresh take. I'll hopefully being crossing paths with y'all. Best of luck! Stay strong and do not give up! 

• Emerald

looks good, already had some decent experiences with you lot 

glhf

• Emerald

Lookin mighty fine lads, hope we meet ingame.

Seal Of Approval Thumbs Up GIF

• Support

Curious project, I hope it works out smoother than the militia we have done before. Looking forward to meeting you in character. 

Go with my blessing!

GloriousAngryEmperorshrimp-max-1mb.gif

• Emerald

Good to finally see this group up, but I’d like to see more lore added to this, as well as a few more goals because some of them are a bit.... generic. 
best of luck. 

• Sapphire
Posted (edited)

Good luck with this! It's nice to finally see more groups popping up

tenor.gif.fc7ae41962a76dbbe0cd5a071aa91b6e.gif

Edited by SynO
  • foxzyad1 changed the title to The Black Hand [OOC / IC Recruitment]
  • Hofer locked this topic