Server time (UTC): 2021-08-03 10:44

Dynamic Events: "The Mutated.."
TODAY | 2021-08-03 19:00:00 (server time) | Starts in 8 hours, 15 minutes | Nyheim City

Flaming/Flame Bait - 5 points

Craig

• Diamond

Link to the source of punishment (report/post): https://www.dayzrp.com/profile/12444-craig/warnings/7228/

Why the verdict is not fair: I had a genuine question about OOC hate that people have left the community for, and also I have recently discovered I am that I am hated.

Additional statements/comments explaining your point of view: I guess the truth hurts tbh, I asked a genuine question about OOC hate and if staff will be cranking down on it more, they gave an answer to which I thought was a fair answer and I accepted it. I did not want to name the people who hate me, maybe I should have after encouraging others to do so, so instead of naming them I described them by saying what they are. The people who hate me go on about hate speech and everything else, while hating on me and some others in their private discord. I guess they haven't heard of hypocrisy. I have nothing against these people myself as I don't allow hate to enter my heart, perhaps I could have worded this question better, but it is what it is. I feel like me and many others are going to see this as political bias and staff not bothering about making our community a better place. There is no room for hatred in our community and all I did was highlight who hated me, and for the record I do not hate Transexual people, as a Libertarian I believe in maxium freedom, including freedom to do whatever you like to your body. I did not intend to flame anyone, but I guess if communists are revealed to be what they really are, which is evil idealouges, then the truth hurts however thats beside the point. The point is I am being punished for something thats not true and possibly a poorly worded sentence.

What would you like to achieve with this appeal: The removal of the 5 points.

What could you have done better?: Worded my question better.

• Diamond

Greetings @Craig,

separate part of the staff team have reviewed your appeal and concluded to DENY IT.

Our community is an open place for people to use their free speech, and  to raise their opinions and concerns. This is all allowed as long as it is done respectfully while keeping in mind others within our community. You alone stated that you should have worded your question better. The context of your post is fine. Choosing words that are recognized as hate speech by the mainstream is not and will not be allowed in our community.  Very often it's not the idea itself but the words spoken or written that determines if your opinion is indeed an insult towards others or not.  In the end it's your responsibility and your  choice which words you use. 

With that being said,

//appeal denied, points stay

Signed: @PaulB and @Bryan