Server time (UTC): 2021-08-03 12:10

Dynamic Events: "The Mutated.."
TODAY | 2021-08-03 19:00:00 (server time) | Starts in 6 hours, 49 minutes | Nyheim City

Some Mods Suggestion

SnowD

About these mods  

27 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Support
Posted (edited)

I dont know how these mods would work in the game, i think they would be (if not crash the server) good/awsome implementations

(V2S | Clothing Pack)

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2480744769&searchtext= 

(Mists Atmosphere)
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2369378642&searchtext= 

(Stalker Detectors)
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2425895558&searchtext= 

(Gaz Tigr)
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2153053536&searchtext= 

ALSO:

I dont know if exists some Side Holster for the pistols (the ones who would be in chest side) would be really awsome to exist in game

Edited by Snow_
  • Sapphire

Hello. 

Please add an unbiased poll if you are offering some suggestions for the server. Thank thank.

• Diamond

The Stalker Detectors mod is meant to be used with another STALKER mod, made for detecting 'anomalies' from the STALKER lore, which is not a part of this server

• Support
2 minutes ago, Pepsi said:

Hello. 

Please add an unbiased poll if you are offering some suggestions for the server. Thank thank.

I was just wanting to bring to discussion the server these mods whitout some voting, but i will for sure add some polls

Thx o/

Just now, Cor said:

The Stalker Detectors mod is meant to be used with another STALKER mod, made for detecting 'anomalies' from the STALKER lore, which is not a part of this server

Could this mod be talked with the creator, to make them to work with our Radiation or just a roleplay item?

• Lore Master
Posted (edited)

+1 To the clothing (I need a full wardrobe, okay?), and to the Gaz Tigr so long as it doesn't make me yell "Oh there goes the goddamn Gaz Tigr again" by making players in the vicinity crash similar to how the Vodnik did.

The gas itself is highly visible as it is, not to mention as Cor pointed out this item is intended to be used in conjunction with something completely unrelated to the toxic gas mod. So for that reason, I don't see any need for any detectors for it, including the one you provided.

Edited by Niveous
  • Support
Posted (edited)
13 minutes ago, Niveous said:

+1 To the clothing (I need a full wardrobe, okay?), and to the Gaz Tigr so long as it doesn't make me yell "Oh there goes the goddamn Gaz Tigr again" by making players in the vicinity crash similar to how the Vodnik did.

The gas itself is highly visible as it is, not to mention as Cor pointed out this item is intended to be used in conjunction with something completely unrelated to the toxic gas mod. So for that reason, I don't see any need for any detectors for it, including the one you provided.

I got yesterday some bug, that i was driving trought the Gas, and i only knew when i got hurt by the gas, then i realized, if you look to some POV you will not get the gas mists

idk if was just a bad positioning, but it would only adds up to the server these radiation detectors

Edited by Snow_
  • Lore Master
1 minute ago, Snow_ said:

I got yesterday some bug, that i was driving trought the Gas, and i only knew when i got hurt by the gas, then i realized, if you look to some POV you will not get the gas mists

idk if was just a bad positioning, but it would only adds up to the server these radiation detectors

This is a common bug right now, I experienced it today with someone else as well. Unless you were in Novo, or North of Novaya, it wasn't an actual toxic zone. The bug is a bummer, but seems to happen intermittently from what I've heard, when vehicles are involved.

• Support
1 minute ago, Niveous said:

This is a common bug right now, I experienced it today with someone else as well. Unless you were in Novo, or North of Novaya, it wasn't an actual toxic zone. The bug is a bummer, but seems to happen intermittently from what I've heard, when vehicles are involved.

I was by north of the gun trader in novo 😕 
But if is a real treath this small bug, cant wait to be fixed

Maybe the mists mod could bring something that would help

• Emerald

I'm honestly +1 most of them besides the Stalker and the Tigr... Stalker sure wouldn't fit the apocalypse theme and the Tigr mod hasn't been updated for almost a whole year now...

Another thing, the clothing modpack although it looks amazing but have you seen the weight of some items? Pretty sure I saw a vest weighting 68kg.

• Support
2 minutes ago, Timberwolf said:

I'm honestly +1 most of them besides the Stalker and the Tigr... Stalker sure wouldn't fit the apocalypse theme and the Tigr mod hasn't been updated for almost a whole year now...

Another thing, the clothing modpack although it looks amazing but have you seen the weight of some items? Pretty sure I saw a vest weighting 68kg.

Yes the clothing are really really heavy, but i think could be adjusted to not wheight that much

• Diamond

Follow on from @Pepsi;

@Snow_ Please add an unbiased poll (Add options for yes or no for each of the mods) to the thread, so that it fits with the suggestion guidelines

• Support
Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, Cor said:

Follow on from @Pepsi;

@Snow_ Please add an unbiased poll (Add options for yes or no for each of the mods) to the thread, so that it fits with the suggestion guidelines

Fixed @Cor

Fixed again, i dint knew that once you edit the poll they doesnt get wiped to zero.

Edited by Snow_
  • Legend

No for all but side pistol holster:

Gaz mod hasn't been updated in almost a year, so that's a problem

the clothing mod looks like sloppy reskins and repacked items from other mods, and could prove an issue

The mist one is fine, I guess, but as someone who flew in winter chernarus, this could screw over various vehicles completely.

Stalker Detector just seems pointless IMO. A bear detector? Why?

• Developer

Sorry but these are all going to be a no from me. The clothing one is fairly lackluster. Mists seems a bit... confusing and I have a feeling it won't end up playing well with the rest of the mods. I'm not the biggest fan for vehicle mods as I've always seen them to be a buggy ass mess. Stalker detector is a big no for me.

• Diamond

About the only thing here i would find appriotate for the server would be the mist.  Rest just simply don't feel like they would fit, or already exist on the server in some other form.

• Diamond

I love those backpacks. Please add those! 

• Developer

This poll is a mess with all of the three modifications being in one. I believe we have some clothing in DayZRP mod that would conflict with the first mod, or at least the 6b5 vest, and even that mod has a relatively low amount of Yes votes. I will hold on giving that a Kerkkoh™ certified suggestion certificate until more votes come in.