Server time (UTC): 2021-07-31 05:44

Lore Event - "The Scientists"
TODAY | 2021-07-31 19:00:00 (server time) | Starts in 13 hours, 15 minutes | Nyheim City

Remove Easter Eggs & Floaties

Crimson

Remove Stuff  

57 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Diamond

These items are just taking up spawn space from more valuable items. Also, Easter is OVER! Let's have these removed so better items can be put in their place. 

+1 

haven’t seen flaoties in a hot minute. Those beautiful colored eggs on the other hand are everywhere...

remove so other items can thrive is south zagoria. 

• Emerald

Baffled as to why these mods are still in to be honest, there was a poll made not too long ago which had a majority landslide of 'yes remove floaties and pools' however nothing got done with it.

+1

• Lore Master

+1

As much as I'd like to throw a pool party, it'd be silly RP and not really worth it. No point in running around in floaties. The easter eggs can be mild internal fun every now and again, but also really don't serve a genuine purpose.

• Emerald

+1 since I feel that the Floaties and what not is just a Bad RP report waiting to happen, so it's best to just remove them, plus removing Floaties, Easter Eggs and the pool free up space for more important spawns. Honestly, I can't tell you how annoying it is to be starving in game, and finding nothing but easter eggs where food could have spawned.

I haven't seen floaties been used for good roleplay once and have seen some people just wearing it for fun.
I don't think I have see anyone use the Easter eggs for anything either.
+1

• MVP

Easter Eggs no longer spawn as of a few days ago

• Diamond
1 hour ago, Whitename said:

Easter Eggs no longer spawn as of a few days ago

And floaties? I saw both eggs and floaties two days ago

• MVP
1 hour ago, AMERICAsimp said:

And floaties? I saw both eggs and floaties two days ago

Floaties still spawn

• Diamond

Please god kill floaties They are horrific in everyway possible they are almost as bad as the children's pools when people who throw them everywhere. I remember when I had to give @DingoLRperms to KOS and PK me if he ever saw me wearing one. They are just taking up spawn space I agree so with that lets "Get them the hell outta here"

• Diamond
29 minutes ago, Whitename said:

Floaties still spawn

Could you make them not please? Votes are in. 

If this isn’t removed after the large majority of the community has voiced massive disdain towards it I’ll be commuting seppuku

• MVP
3 hours ago, Vigilante-Nerd said:

Second one found today:

unknown.png.ddd4711704258702289e0d29807dddaf.png

The easter eggs that capture entities like pokémon are disabled. Those harmless ones are fine

• Diamond
18 minutes ago, Whitename said:

The easter eggs that capture entities like pokémon are disabled. Those harmless ones are fine

What do you mean? Are all the Easter Eggs removed? Or will no longer spawn? And what about removing floaties? The community wants them removed. 

• MVP
3 hours ago, AMERICAsimp said:

What do you mean? Are all the Easter Eggs removed? Or will no longer spawn? And what about removing floaties? The community wants them removed. 

There’s 2 types of easter eggs

1. a modded one that can be placed

2. a vanilla one that literally captures animals and zombies inside it and can be deployed like a pokeball

#2 is already removed

• Diamond
Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, Whitename said:

There’s 2 types of easter eggs

1. a modded one that can be placed

2. a vanilla one that literally captures animals and zombies inside it and can be deployed like a pokeball

#2 is already removed

Remove the modded one that can be placed. The votes have been asking this. As well as those floaties. 

Edited by AMERICAsimp
  • Developer

Seconding this one. This has my unofficial stamp of approval ✅ asking for @Whitename to be a developer and add a pull request for the removal according to the community poll, and for me to continue sipping this beer. Good day.