Server time (UTC): 2021-08-06 04:34

Dynamic Events - Contracts / Mutants
TODAY | 2021-08-06 19:00:00 (server time) | Starts in 14 hours, 25 minutes | Nyheim City

The Ranch Mod Suggestion

PandaSimp

Add the Mod?  

50 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Sapphire
Posted (edited)

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2258811994&searchtext=the+ranch

Yo I think this would be a cool mod to be implemented because of some of the melee weapons it adds as well as the Deer Antlers Helmets.. things... Would make the feel of pagans walking around feel authentic if they ever did like rituals or something.

better? @AMERICAsimp

@Rolandthoughts?

Edited by PandaSimp
  • Diamond

Absolutely! I'd love to be wondering the woods and see a skull with antlers following me just to ask me for directions. This could make paganism look more mythical and interesting. Everything is collapsing so why wouldn't traditional beliefs make a return? Imagine how much a head-butt would hurt? 

@PandaSimpadd more to your post bro. 

+1 

that katana just looks oh so sick! And the other weapons look pretty cool too!

We need more melee variety. 

• Diamond

Would be neat but looking at the comments, seems to be plagued with issues.

• Legend

I'll give this one a yes. Not a fan of the masks, but also totally something people would actually do.

• Diamond

This would be cool for creepy groups in the future, if stable then why not. +1

• Emerald

I really like this recommendation for the following reasons:

It's in line with some previous lore events. (The Boogeyman Event for example)

It's in line with hidden areas (prefabs) on the map, there are a few to mention.  The boogeyman fire pit out west and the Polana shrine.

It opens up the roleplay for some more druid / wiccan / cult style role play.

+1

• Diamond

I voted yes purely off more things to acquire and hunt and loot for means the interactions change and give more viability to strange niche groups +1 thank you @PandaSimpfor throwing out the poll.

Everything in this mod looks very well made and would be great to have for roleplay and other purposes. The masks and hats could add some quite interesting roleplay.
I think the mod is a bit small but it looks good and as long as it doesn't break anything it will be nice to have. +1

• Developer

This is an official Kerkkoh™ certified suggestion thus I am proposing  @Roland to include this mod within the next mod addition cycle.

No mentions of monetization on wiki page or monetization good to go ✅
No mentions of recent crashing ✅ (Some mentions of NPEs but according to comments, it has been fixed)
A reasonable time has passed since posting and community vote is positive >50% ✅

• Emerald

+1 for the masks as it would give off a really good vibe for a cultist group you can just picture it now surrounded by these masks and being part of a sacrifice 

• Sapphire

I would love to wear antlers +1