Server time (UTC): 2021-08-06 02:20

Dynamic Events - Contracts / Mutants
TODAY | 2021-08-06 19:00:00 (server time) | Starts in 16 hours, 39 minutes | Nyheim City

The journal of Dean Miller.

Posted (edited)

The move to "Cherryton"
First day - 05-07-2021

Abandoned the old house in search for a new place with Houston, we want to help people, hopefully we can do this here..
Some weird feeling cought us on the last days there.. Berezino is a weird place, too many different kind of people (Love the people of the Belic bar though..)
*Reminder, bring a little present with the announcement we're leaving*
Thought i might capture all the things going on in this journal here, if we die.. Maybe someone will find it.. Otherwise we have something to look back on every now and again...

Welcome to our new home.. The first day of Cherryton is a fact.

Edited by Cherrygamer
Posted (edited)

Things going bad
Second day - 05-08-2021

FUCK FUCK FUCK, EVERYTHING WAS GOING ACCORDING TO PLAN!
After doing all that building a little rest is too much to ask for!?
Taking a little nap in between building the walls to keep the shit safe and this fucker is storming in with a loud bang, holds me on gunpoint and demands all the AKM bullets..
Took everything he wanted from the lockers and i couldn't do anything because the bag with the weapons was next to the bed, i didn't stand any chance..
The fucker even took the time to write a note before coming in..

*Written in sloppy English..*
"HAHA DUBIL THANK YOU FOR THE THINGS GO FUCK YOUSELF AND FIND SOMEWHERE BETTER TO LIVE NEXT TIME DA? WITH LOVE"

He said he would not come back because i gave him wat he wanted and he would also tell his group to not come here again.. I sure hope it stays that way..

A warm welcome to our new home i guess.. The second day of Cherryton was a rough one..

Edited by Cherrygamer

Its only getting worse
Third day - 05-09-2021

Pointed my glock at my own head for the first time today, i'm lost.. i'm done..
The page of this day won't be long.
Getting robbed and tortured by the guys with orange armbands only to come home at a raided house with nothing left.
I've lost everything we build up to this point and i'm on my lowest..

Fuck.

Short lived
Fourth day - 05-10-2021

The whole fucking Cherryton idea was short lived.. 
We have been raided 4 times in a span of 3 days, Houston has been shot in the leg and the chest.. (Need to find a doctor asap, he needs medical attention..)
I can't.. I want.. I FUCKING HATE...
I carried Houston out of that fucking place, the bullets were flying around and explosions were going off in and around the building we lived in..
I found an abandoned shed in the middle of the woods near Berezino, Houston is doing ok (i think?) Used my bag and jacket to keep him warm and well as he tries to recover here..
This world has changed and this event changed my mindset as well..
The idea of a Cherryton isn't possible, we're gonna live somewhere in the woods this is the last big thing that wil happen to me.
I'm gonna kill every single one of them If i need to i will shoot, i will kill and i will torture.
Before the fall they called me officer friendly, he is no more. 
Everyone who tries to fuck with me, Houston or any of the good people i've met will die and i will personally torture them and stare them straight in the eyes when i slowly cut their FUCKING HEADS OFF.

Kill: Benj

Now what
Sixth day - 05-12-2021

Didn't have the time to write something yesterday, too busy with taking care of Houston.
Have been thinking a lot about what happend.. I shot that fucking guy right between the eyes with my trusty Glock, thats one gone.. Don't know how much more to go..
Don't really know what to write here at the moment.. Guess i'm happy Houston and i are still alive.. I'm trying to contact Vasily, no luck on that yet.
Hopefully Houston will make a full recovery and we'll be on our way shortly, but outside of the fact that we're alive, nothing is certain..

The raid, robberies and the shootout changed me. I feel it.