Server time (UTC): 2021-07-31 06:56

Lore Event - "The Scientists"
TODAY | 2021-07-31 19:00:00 (server time) | Starts in 12 hours, 3 minutes | Nyheim City

Equipment Mod Suggestion

Ron

Mod Equipment  

47 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• MVP

I had the idea that maybe a bit of content addition would freshen things up ig.
I looked a bit through the workshop. Dunno much about mods, I tried to check for somewhat recent updates & no copyright fuck ups.

More Melee

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2445422689

502fe1da25.png

a6bdb15088.png

542dc833e9.png

Leather Drying Rack - Dunno if really needed but I'd like to see some survivalist things ig.

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2382476310

d7cbe4dfe1.png

Diff Color Plates, Bags & Co  - Fuck the ghillies tho.

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2432565641

46efb897f3.png

Fixed Truck? - Not sure if an update from March '21 is good enough to make it work.

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2301167345

d50da0336f.png

Chainsaw

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2241550693

4cc376f09c.png

Posted (edited)

I believe All these would be great additions to the server. More variety is always a plus. Thank you for suggesting these, community MVP @Ron

Edited by tz
  • Emerald

Chainsaw!! Hell yes I really like this addon!  and believe it would make a great addition +1

• Sapphire

I agree with community sapphire ranked @tz 

These mods would be great additions to the server and improve the overall RP experience for all! Great suggestion MVP @Ron 🙂 

+1

• MVP

I like the bags. The rest, ehhhh

The bags are great though. No harm in adding more... yet

• Developer

I'd love to see the melee one on the server. Those ice axes look great and the katana does too.

• Legend
Posted (edited)

Only one I'm not for is the more melee. Looks a little... what was that zombie mall game? But yeah, the rest look good and get my +1.

Also my first PK on someone was with a chainsaw so... yeeee

Edited by Zanaan
  • Developer

Man these multi soulection polls are just something aren't they, hard to answer and hard to interpret, the goal of any unbiased poll I suppose. Also why has no staff answered this already with poll guidelines for simple unbiased yes or no poll options, but i digress. I'm personally against vehicle mods because they have made my list of hall of shame every time I've had to look for something going wrong with a server.

Whatever, have your stupid official Kerkkoh™ certified suggestion certificate. Good day.
---

This is an official Kerkkoh™ certified suggestion thus I am proposing  @Roland to include this (these) mod(s) within the next mod addition cycle.

No mentions of monetization on wiki page or monetization good to go

• More Melee ✅
  • Tanning & Leather Working - non-monetization notice ❓ i'm not sure if we are still bound by these for anything else than itemshop stuff
  • SOL PACK 🇷🇺 i have no clue what the hell the page said other han dobrii den
  • LachsgartenTruckFix ✅
  • StandaloneChainsaws  - non-monetization notice❓ i'm not sure if we are still bound by these for anything else than itemshop stuff

No mentions of recent crashing ✅
A reasonable time has passed since posting and community vote is positive >50% ✅

• MVP
On 5/14/2021 at 4:39 PM, Kerkkoh said:

Man these multi soulection polls are just something aren't they, hard to answer and hard to interpret, the goal of any unbiased poll I suppose. Also why has no staff answered this already with poll guidelines for simple unbiased yes or no poll options, but i digress. I'm personally against vehicle mods because they have made my list of hall of shame every time I've had to look for something going wrong with a server.

Whatever, have your stupid official Kerkkoh™ certified suggestion certificate. Good day.
---

This is an official Kerkkoh™ certified suggestion thus I am proposing  @Roland to include this (these) mod(s) within the next mod addition cycle.

No mentions of monetization on wiki page or monetization good to go

• More Melee ✅
  • Tanning & Leather Working - non-monetization notice ❓ i'm not sure if we are still bound by these for anything else than itemshop stuff
  • SOL PACK 🇷🇺 i have no clue what the hell the page said other han dobrii den
  • LachsgartenTruckFix ✅
  • StandaloneChainsaws  - non-monetization notice❓ i'm not sure if we are still bound by these for anything else than itemshop stuff

No mentions of recent crashing ✅
A reasonable time has passed since posting and community vote is positive >50% ✅

I gave a yes or no option for every mod I suggested , I guess you would have liked to see a yes or no for the entire thread. That did not fit imo, since I suggested multiple mods. People can somewhat read English and I put pic's of the mods so I doubt it was too hard and it defo was not bias. I will take the feedback on board tho and will not suggest too much at once 👍.
Thanks for double checking the mods!🙏

@Roland please check the official Kerkkoh™ certified suggestion if you did not already do that.