Server time (UTC): 2021-08-01 03:11

PLIKT -- O-Squad Patrol -
TODAY | 2021-08-01 19:00:00 (server time) | Starts in 15 hours, 48 minutes | Nyheim City

Hi there! :)

Hello everyone,

My name is Danny (a.k.a. RumblePlaysGames). I am a 23 year old gaming enthusiast from Romania who is ready to get some proper gaming time put in!  I am a newcomer to DayZRP and heres a little bit about me. I am a twitch streamer, ready to enjoy some kickass RP in DayZ on RumblePlaysGames - Twitch. I will be streaming my gameplay on the server everytime i am on it. I plan on doing some RP movies on youtube with the content i gather from here as well so stay tuned! With that said, I hope to see you all in the game! And to everyone reading this thread I hope you have a kickass day!

I, myself, are happy to hear that someone is enthusiastic about providing the server with some good PR through their twitch channel. Hopefully you'll be provided with some good content and inturn provided with some good vibes and fun RP. 

Welcome!

• Diamond

Hi there Rumble! 😄

A super big welcome to the community and I hope you enjoy your time here 🥳

*update* on the post. Thank you @Lettuce and @Zoinks for the warm welcome. I have played a solid 6 or 7 hours on the server and to be honest with you guys. I have RPed with about 5 people and loved it, I have even more ideas as to how i can create something out of my experience granted it will be with live commentary as I like to chat continuously as I play games. So far, I am really enjoying my experience. One thing i would personally do is increase the loot spawn timer by a slight bit but other than that, it is amazing and i am very thankfull for the chance to do proper survival RP. 

• MVP

Hello and welcome to the server 😃  

• Diamond

Glad your having fun guy, hopefully see you IG also.

Hey Rumble. It was great to RP with you today. I'm happy my character was able to help out your character! Welcome to the community!

• Sapphire

Welcome to the community! I appreciate the awesome attitude, and am really excited to see the content! Welcome again! 

Thank you everyone for the warm welcomes! you are all amazing people! @logn you trully were my saviour my friend. An absolute wonderfull fella!

Welcome to the community man !

It was nice running into you last night at the airfield 🙂 

• Support

Bem vindo, Rumble!

Its really good to see that youre enthusiasm on bringing good RP!
Also nice to hear that u will be streaming o/ wish you the best of luck!

• Diamond

Welcome to the community, sir! I'm looking forward to seeing your content. Enjoy your stay!