Server time (UTC): 2021-07-31 06:28

Lore Event - "The Scientists"
TODAY | 2021-07-31 19:00:00 (server time) | Starts in 12 hours, 31 minutes | Nyheim City

Missions / Story Lines / Quest

Nudey

Mission/Quests?  

23 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Emerald

I don't know if we already use this for Lore Masters.
Server Missions

However if it isn't I feel this mod would be a great addition for the server as I feel it would have great potential for RP, as a mission could send get people to work together to find resources or help "other survivors". 

• Diamond

Might work as some inspiration for the LMs in the meantime, short little side quests and odd jobs for the random passerby. I am all for creative and interesting dynamic events popping up across the server.

Perhaps something more fleshed out mod wise if necessary. 

• Diamond

-1 from me. We already have active LMs making little events here and there. Adding this in will just remove the organic element and lower the quality of roleplay imo.

• Emerald

Another mod that'll make the server seem like a public one... no thanks mate.

The lovely LM's @AndreyQ and @Stagsview and @Pepsi are hard at work making the server interesting and giving/pushing storylines.. we do not need a mission mod which'll be 'go to south of vybor in the middle of the field and kill all the AI there for a little bit of loot' or the classic 'AN IKEA TRUCK HAS CRASHED, tune into 97.8 FQZ to find out where.. hurry before the bandits get there' and next thing you know FrankieOnPC is in the treeline telling you to drop your weapon.

fat -1 for me man.

• MVP

Last updated August 2020 so unfortunately no