Server time (UTC): 2021-08-01 05:20

PLIKT -- O-Squad Patrol -
TODAY | 2021-08-01 19:00:00 (server time) | Starts in 13 hours, 39 minutes | Nyheim City

Black Magazines for the 74s

Padlock

Black Magazines for the 74s  

26 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Emerald

I would like to know if anyone else would like to have black mag type for the 74 standard 30rd. Since every other military rifle has multiple variants of mags.

+1 Would be nice to see some more "custom" options with the magazine, looks a lot better in my opinion and why not?
It doesn't change anything in the game as far as i know, only a extra option to customise the weapon more to your liking.

• Diamond

God yes please, I hate how it looks when you have the full polymer/black furniture on the AK74 then have to deal with the brown bakelite magazine it just sticks out so much, there already is a black model for the magazine for the AK101 magazine, pretty sure it's identical just a reskin

• Diamond

Hell yeah, make all AK-74 mags black! Players can just read the description so not to be confused with AK-101 mags. 

• Diamond
1 hour ago, AMERICAsimp said:

Hell yeah, make all AK-74 mags black! Players can just read the description so not to be confused with AK-101 mags. 

No no give us the choice like how you get the choice of PMAGs for M4s and AKMs as well as the STANAG and normal AKM magazine, the black AK74 mag would look weird with the wooden furniture I think

• Emerald

Choice is the preferred method to do this, and I agree that the black mags would look odd with wood furniture, and would like to have the option of the two.

If I remember correctly, @Empressdiscovered that the game files already contain black AK-74 magazines. If they were to become exclusively Eastern trader only purchases to help avoid any CLE shenanigan's, that would probably the easiest thing to do.

15 minutes ago, Taffinator said:

If I remember correctly, @Empressdiscovered that the game files already contain black AK-74 magazines. If they were to become exclusively Eastern trader only purchases to help avoid any CLE shenanigan's, that would probably the easiest thing to do.

Yes, these exist alongside the banana colored mags.

I would love to see these pop around for the bit of diversity they bring for people to look cool.

• Emerald

+1 I would like to see this added

• Developer

Indeed. It is available in the game files, however it is unpawnable as anything else would spawn. However, I don't see why it wouldn't work with the trader. 

Otherwise, I could redo my work on the magazines and try to get them working again, but no promises that it will ever appear on the server.

Just add them to the traders and call it a day.

• Diamond

As yes, the real priorities.

Jesting aside, why not? Obligatory - If ain't a problem for the devs or the server.

• Developer

@Whitename Could you add this to the loot tables, I believe the ak74/47 base game mag has a black variant with a classname already.

The classname is Mag_AK74_30Rnd_Black.