Server time (UTC): 2021-08-01 04:49

PLIKT -- O-Squad Patrol -
TODAY | 2021-08-01 19:00:00 (server time) | Starts in 14 hours, 10 minutes | Nyheim City

Warning appeal

Aron73

• VIP

Link to the source of punishment (report/post): https://www.dayzrp.com/profile/37208-aron73/warnings/7219/

Why the verdict is not fair: I do not know how YOU guys managed to do that, but that's clearly not my background behind that staus update!

Additional statements/comments explaining your point of view: Ok, so yes, I did post my stream in my profile as I always do.
BUT I made sure that there was NO mention of what server I was playing on. I intentionally removed that.
This is what it said " | Livonia Adventure with Chameleon | 1080p" followed by my twitch URL. Now furthermore, The first time I played on this server, I got stream sniped, so no doubt someone has a problem with me temporarily leaving DayZRP so to play with some of my friends.

Now granted, I have seen an issue similar and in the past, and this is also the main reason I'm careful posting on my profile, and this literally has happened to me recently.
(some wording can be wrong)

DayZRP.com | Chameleon The hunt for memories | 1080pDayZRP.com |  Chenarus adventure with Mikael Hansson | 1080p
https://www.twitch.tv/aron73
https://www.twitch.tv/aron73

This is how a profile post looked like ones I noticed it and removed it and posted a new one.

What would you like to achieve with this appeal: Removal of points

What could you have done better?: I don't know what else I could have done more than triple check if my post is correct

• Head Admin
1 hour ago, Aron73 said:

Link to the source of punishment (report/post): 
BUT I made sure that there was NO mention of what server I was playing on. I intentionally removed that.
This is what it said " | Livonia Adventure with Chameleon | 1080p" followed by my twitch URL. 

Are you sure about that Aron?

aronuppost.JPG

• VIP

I'm really sure. I did dubbed Sheth first before I posted and then the result of the post ones it was in place. There was no mention about SagaRP 

• Head Admin
2 minutes ago, Aron73 said:

I'm really sure. I did dubbed Sheth first before I posted and then the result of the post ones it was in place. There was no mention about SagaRP 

Did you forget to look at the screenshot I attached?

• VIP

No, I did see that, and I hope this will not jump up and bite me in the ass but first of all, I do not lie, so I have no doubt that's a fake.
I have made this mistake in the past, and I learn from my mistakes.
I will not accuse a member of the DayZRP staff of stream sniping. I do put all of you on a higher standard than that, but seeing that screenshot really makes me wonder if PaulB did more than just taking a screenshot.
As a matter of fact, a question to you, Hoffer, do I need to take a screenshot of everything I write, and even if I did, what would that prove?

• Head Admin

I don't know how much clearer I can be than this. Are you really accusing staff of stream sniping and planting/fabricating evidence? That's a serious accusation..

sorry it took me so long to reply I had to edit and render the video to fit my narrative

• VIP

No, I will not push this any; further I plan to come back here someday and play, and I do not want to get a ban for appealing three warning points.
And no, I do not accuse him of stream sniping.

• Head Admin

There is nothing to push Aron.

You typed it out in a status update. How you are claiming that @PaulB edited the photo/status to get you in trouble is beyond baffling. Even after I showed you a screenshot and a live recording of me looking at your now hidden status update you're still claiming something is off. It's time to reflect. If you're called out on something just bow down and admit you made a mistake. We're only human, we do make mistakes.

Go play on SagaRP, but don't advertise your stream here while you're playing on another server while we're struggling with our player numbers. Be glad you're just being hit with three points for advertising, and not a harsher warning for preposterous claims and accusations against staff members.

APPEAL DENIED

Signed @Hofer @Realize @Inferno

• Hofer locked this topic