Server time (UTC): 2021-08-06 02:05

Dynamic Events - Contracts / Mutants
TODAY | 2021-08-06 19:00:00 (server time) | Starts in 16 hours, 54 minutes | Nyheim City

Adding New Items to the Traders

Posted (edited)

Morning/Afternoon/Evening Roleplayers!

There have been several additions to the server, from both our own added items and from the official patches from Bohemia. Here is a list of the newer items, want to get a feel for them being added to the traders in order for them to be used rather than not at all because we all know how wonky the CLE can be when you want something (and also for the developers of said fine looking gear to actually see their stuff being used too!)

CIVILIAN TRADER

Tanto Knife

Katana Blade

KaBar Knife

Fange Knife

Kukri Knife

Sickle

Farming Hoe

Broom

Canvas Backpack Variants

Franta Soda

Chocolate Waffle

Honey

Peanuts

Whole Liver Pate

Processed Meat

Luncheon Meat

Crackers

BBQ Brisket

Canned Ham

Pretzel Sticks

Cat Food

Dog Food

Unknown Food Can

EASTERN TRADER

Black AK-74 Magazines 

Thigh Weapon Straps (Tan, Olive, Black)

AS-VAL (SVAL) Rifle

20rnd VSS/AS-VAL Magazines

AK-74 75rnd drum mag

Removal of AK-101 and it's magazines

WESTERN TRADER

Thigh Weapon Strap (Tan, Olive, Black)

MP5A2

Add AK-101 and magazines (as the AK-101 is the export version of the AK-74M for Western markets)

Pioneer Rifle and magazines

USP 45 and magazines 

-------------------------------------------------------------

Lastly, if anyone has any other suggestion on what to add to the trader, please feel free to add them below!

Edited by Taffinator
Forgot to add some stuff
  • Administrator

@Roland Taffinator was nice enough to get this all sorted for you all you need to do is add it to the trader.

• MVP
12 minutes ago, Realize said:

@Roland Taffinator was nice enough to get this all sorted for you all you need to do is add it to the trader.

Did @Taffinatorpackage them in a way that can be copy-pasted to the trader? If not that’s fine, I just don’t understand what you mean exactly by this post. 

Either way I’m fine with all of these items, my main focus is to not allow people to rely on the trader too much. And since these items are more or less non consequential I see no issue

• MVP

While the topic is relevant, have any of the new backpacks or clothing items been found IG that @Watchman skinned? I wouldn't mind seeing those added to the traders either as they seem non existent IG right now unless I'm just super unlucky in my search.

• Titanium

Oh yes please add these to the traders! The only thing I don't know how to feel about is the SVT-40. It's a powerful weapon that maybe shouldn't be there unless it's very expensive like the SVD. 

Also, please fix the problem with the fridges... We can't find them, nor buy them... And it's been broke like that since the patch came out... A lot of people rely on fridges to keep a steady stash of food... 

• Diamond
6 hours ago, Taffinator said:

Nambu Type 14 Pistol + Magazines

Me Nambu!

I am all for these additions, but think we can get the weapon sling added to its respective trader eventually?

• Diamond

I'd love to see my SVT and USP 45 added and the AK 74 drum mag. 

• Developer

While we are at it, why not readd the ice axe to the game and have it with the trader. IDK why it's not IG. I know it's junk but I've missed it. The files are there and you can spawn it in the offline mode. So unless I'm missing something I'm a bit baffled why I've never seen it.

Also. Me Nambu. Me love.

• Sapphire

Personally all items should be sellable to traders imo I fully understand why they are not PURCHASABLE but why shouldn't I be able to sell these RPGs etc?

• MVP
On 5/5/2021 at 12:55 PM, OwOgleSimp said:

While the topic is relevant, have any of the new backpacks or clothing items been found IG that @Watchman skinned? I wouldn't mind seeing those added to the traders either as they seem non existent IG right now unless I'm just super unlucky in my search.

Can do, maybe next weekend as I have to replace my bed frame that broke on Friday. Lots of errands to do today

Soontm