Server time (UTC): 2021-08-04 23:30

C-Block | [Selective IC Recruitment]

ImFrosty

• Emerald

Good shit cant wait!

• Diamond

Oh Yes Sir excited to build a new character and roleplay with the homies. Also If we can teach @Sammiiito shoot somewhat straight that will be my goal and crowing achievement. All love to you fellas lets do it!

• Diamond

Aw sheet I remember.... gang gang!! Good luck boys!

• Sapphire

2064688732_LetsGO.jpg.c72cb92b1f305e47f59dd655e869c050.jpg

I cannot wait to provide quality and excellent roleplay to the people of this community (DayZ RP.com). 

This will be very nice! Thank you for this opportunity @ImFrostyaka Frosty, thank you!

I am very happy!

• Titanium

Good we need more new groups right now after the wave of Archivings. And it's been a while since a new group got formed. Let's hope that you guys stays and provide to New Forme of Hostile RP! I can't wait to witness it!

Good luck!

• Sapphire
1 minute ago, AlwaysGamer said:

Good we need more new groups right now after the wave of Archivings. And it's been a while since a new group got formed. Let's hope that you guys stays and provide to New Forme of Hostile RP! I can't wait to witness it!

Good luck!

Appreciate all of the feedback homies. 

Also thank you for this as we plan to bring a new form of HostileRP to the server and make it more unique for the community. 

• Sapphire

Good luck man, looks like an interesting group the goals could be a little more inventive not really sure how working with the NBC people works into it all  but nevertheless overall looks like it could be an interesting vibe. 

• MVP

Looks good, you had me at establishing a drug trade. Where do I sign up btw 😉 

Vintage 80S GIF

• Emerald

hold it down soldiers

• Emerald

nice to see u boys have something up, cant wait to see what happens, looks fucking sick icl boys

just a quick note though, @ImPurge has a bedtime at 8pm, so make sure he isnt online after that or i wont let him play on his pc.

• Diamond
Posted (edited)

Thread could do with some work IMO, however the main graphic at the top is sick af, also I look forward to seeing how interactions between our respective groups work out.

Edited by Craig
  • Sapphire
3 minutes ago, General Rickets said:

Good luck man, looks like an interesting group the goals could be a little more inventive not really sure how working with the NBC people works into it all  but nevertheless overall looks like it could be an interesting vibe. 

Appreciate it homie, we are still trying to work out some inventive goals atm
But the relevance to the NBC people is that we are going to attempt to get any information from them and attempt to make profit off of their gas or whatever is provided.

• Sapphire
2 minutes ago, Final Banksyy said:

nice to see u boys have something up, cant wait to see what happens, looks fucking sick icl boys

just a quick note though, @ImPurge has a bedtime at 8pm, so make sure he isnt online after that or i wont let him play on his pc.

Actually its 7PM buddy get it right

3 minutes ago, Final Banksyy said:

we know, i already have his moms phone number to tell her

• Sapphire
Posted (edited)
1 minute ago, ImFrosty said:

Appreciate it homie, we are still trying to work out some inventive goals atm
But the relevance to the NBC people is that we are going to attempt to get any information from them and attempt to make profit off of their gas or whatever is provided.

Its definitely an interesting standpoint it'll be interesting how it effects the server and develops the stories that stem from this! Best of luck fella's.

Edited by General Rickets
  • Lore Master

Let's go

• Sapphire
16 minutes ago, EddieLR said:

Looks good, you had me at establishing a drug trade. Where do I sign up btw 😉 

Vintage 80S GIF

Hmu with a DM broski, we can work ya in 😉

• Game Master

I am very disappointed to not see @UniiLR, Chernarussian popstar, on this roster.

Glhf, good to see another group pop up so soon after the departure of so many.

• Emerald
Posted (edited)

Sounds good and good luck to you all 😄 Better not drop my soap 🙂

*quick edit* we need a prison pocket to hide a shank !

Edited by Nudey
  • Sapphire

Looks dope!! Goodluck you guys! Hope to see y'all in game!

• Sapphire

was fun the last time i saw this, best of luck to you all

• Duplessis locked this topic