Jump to content

Server time (UTC): 2021-08-04 23:30

C-Block | [Selective IC Recruitment]


ImFrosty

Recommended Posts

  • Emerald

Good shit cant wait!

Link to post
  • Diamond

Oh Yes Sir excited to build a new character and roleplay with the homies. Also If we can teach @Sammiiito shoot somewhat straight that will be my goal and crowing achievement. All love to you fellas lets do it!

Link to post
  • Diamond

Aw sheet I remember.... gang gang!! Good luck boys!

Link to post
  • Sapphire

2064688732_LetsGO.jpg.c72cb92b1f305e47f59dd655e869c050.jpg

Link to post

I cannot wait to provide quality and excellent roleplay to the people of this community (DayZ RP.com). 

This will be very nice! Thank you for this opportunity @ImFrostyaka Frosty, thank you!

I am very happy!

Link to post
  • Titanium

Good we need more new groups right now after the wave of Archivings. And it's been a while since a new group got formed. Let's hope that you guys stays and provide to New Forme of Hostile RP! I can't wait to witness it!

Good luck!

Link to post
  • Sapphire
1 minute ago, AlwaysGamer said:

Good we need more new groups right now after the wave of Archivings. And it's been a while since a new group got formed. Let's hope that you guys stays and provide to New Forme of Hostile RP! I can't wait to witness it!

Good luck!

Appreciate all of the feedback homies. 

Also thank you for this as we plan to bring a new form of HostileRP to the server and make it more unique for the community. 

Link to post
  • Sapphire

Good luck man, looks like an interesting group the goals could be a little more inventive not really sure how working with the NBC people works into it all  but nevertheless overall looks like it could be an interesting vibe. 

Link to post
  • MVP

Looks good, you had me at establishing a drug trade. Where do I sign up btw 😉 

 

Vintage 80S GIF

 

Link to post
  • Emerald

hold it down soldiers

Link to post
  • Emerald

nice to see u boys have something up, cant wait to see what happens, looks fucking sick icl boys

just a quick note though, @ImPurge has a bedtime at 8pm, so make sure he isnt online after that or i wont let him play on his pc.

 

Link to post
  • Diamond
Posted (edited)

Thread could do with some work IMO, however the main graphic at the top is sick af, also I look forward to seeing how interactions between our respective groups work out.

Edited by Craig
Link to post
  • Sapphire
3 minutes ago, General Rickets said:

Good luck man, looks like an interesting group the goals could be a little more inventive not really sure how working with the NBC people works into it all  but nevertheless overall looks like it could be an interesting vibe. 

Appreciate it homie, we are still trying to work out some inventive goals atm
But the relevance to the NBC people is that we are going to attempt to get any information from them and attempt to make profit off of their gas or whatever is provided.

Link to post
  • Sapphire
2 minutes ago, Final Banksyy said:

nice to see u boys have something up, cant wait to see what happens, looks fucking sick icl boys

just a quick note though, @ImPurge has a bedtime at 8pm, so make sure he isnt online after that or i wont let him play on his pc.

 

Actually its 7PM buddy get it right

Link to post
3 minutes ago, Final Banksyy said:

just a quick note though, @ImPurge has a bedtime at 8pm, so make sure he isnt online after that or i wont let him play on his pc.

 

we know, i already have his moms phone number to tell her

Link to post
  • Sapphire
Posted (edited)
1 minute ago, ImFrosty said:

Appreciate it homie, we are still trying to work out some inventive goals atm
But the relevance to the NBC people is that we are going to attempt to get any information from them and attempt to make profit off of their gas or whatever is provided.

Its definitely an interesting standpoint it'll be interesting how it effects the server and develops the stories that stem from this! Best of luck fella's.

Edited by General Rickets
Link to post
  • Lore Master

Let's go

Link to post
  • Sapphire
16 minutes ago, EddieLR said:

Looks good, you had me at establishing a drug trade. Where do I sign up btw 😉 

 

Vintage 80S GIF

 

Hmu with a DM broski, we can work ya in 😉

Link to post
  • Game Master

I am very disappointed to not see @UniiLR, Chernarussian popstar, on this roster.

Glhf, good to see another group pop up so soon after the departure of so many.

Link to post
  • Emerald
Posted (edited)

Sounds good and good luck to you all 😄 Better not drop my soap 🙂

*quick edit* we need a prison pocket to hide a shank !

Edited by Nudey
Link to post
  • Sapphire

Looks dope!! Goodluck you guys! Hope to see y'all in game!

Link to post
  • Sapphire

was fun the last time i saw this, best of luck to you all

Link to post
  • Duplessis locked this topic
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...