Server time (UTC): 2021-08-03 11:39

Dynamic Events: "The Mutated.."
TODAY | 2021-08-03 19:00:00 (server time) | Starts in 7 hours, 20 minutes | Nyheim City

The Merlin

AndreyQ

The Merlin  

42 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• MVP

The Merlin is cool and good.

The Merlin flies and can have people in it while flying.

The Merlin looks fun and can be used for some good RP.

The Merlin is part of expansion and can just be enabled and it will spawn.

The Merlin should be added.

• Diamond
5 minutes ago, AndreyQ said:

The Merlin is cool and good.

The Merlin flies and can have people in it while flying.

The Merlin looks fun and can be used for some good RP.

The Merlin is part of expansion and can just be enabled and it will spawn.

The Merlin should be added.

What's this? I have no clue what you're talking about. 

• MVP
2 minutes ago, AMERICAsimp said:

What's this? I have no clue what you're talking about. 

The Merlin is a heli.

The Merlin allows people to move around in it while flying.

The Merlin was used in past events and allowed for some cool situations.

• Diamond

If it's stable then yes. Otherwise, no. I can see more people dying from this than not. Even unintentional. I won't get in a normal chopper because they are not stable. I sure as Hell won't get into this one. 

• Diamond

Merlin is very cool

I fell out of Merlin once

The only concern I have is that it will crash nearby players like the bus does. Besides that I give it a +1

• Diamond

+1 basically the Huey but better, Huey is boring and i think the merlin would bring great roleplay to a group/groups.
i love the merlin 

• Owner

Merlin and utility boats should start spawning from next restart. Also increased number of Hueys and Llittle Birds.

• Diamond

Hi, this is my full comment and view on this thread.

I like this idea fellow community member and ooc friend Andrey, I think more diversity in this area can only benefit the server. I believe this will add fun and immersive experiences to anyone who comes into contact with this particuler heli, due to its size. This is why I voted yes. I am really interested in my fellow community members thoughts, actually I would like to call in @Jackfishto give his thoughts, as he is an important figure head in another group and I value other peoples opinions and want to include them in discussions.

tl;dr All the YES.

• Lore Master
4 minutes ago, Craig said:

Thank you hardcore roleplayer @Craig. I support your statement and I will also be saying yes.

+1

• Emerald

Very good quality boats, makes me proud and excited to play again now that Rollie added something awesome! Thank you for your suggestion, community loremaster AndreyQ!

• Diamond

Have to be careful with these, during the evacuation event we had like 5 people fall out and die when the heli lifted off--glitched through the floor.  Otherwise it's a really nice heli and i'm happy to see it will be spawning now.

• Diamond
9 hours ago, Roland said:

Merlin and utility boats should start spawning from next restart. Also increased number of Hueys and Llittle Birds.

Now this is epic.

Merlin is awesome, I always love to see vehicle variety especially with helis. My only thing is that they shouldn't be as common as the other helis, there should be one maybe two at most in the server. If we can't have the bus, the merlin is the next best option.

Sky bus.

• Legend
23 hours ago, kalyri said:

Have to be careful with these, during the evacuation event we had like 5 people fall out and die when the heli lifted off--glitched through the floor.  Otherwise it's a really nice heli and i'm happy to see it will be spawning now.

Look I'm sorry. Literally only time it's done that. 

• Administrator

Seeing as the merlin has been added to the server now. This doesn't need to be up.

• Realize locked this topic