Server time (UTC): 2021-08-04 23:36

Announcement, Friday Church Service

DrBrain

• Support
Posted (edited)

*A press of the PTT breaks the static and a calm and collected Chernarussian voice begins to speak*

"To all those who have been listening and hoping; To those who came to my service only to find an empty church; To those lost and wanting;"

*A rather long pause before the next sentence*

"Fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God; I will strengthen you, I will help you, I will uphold you with my righteous right hand." Isaiah 41:10

"Once more I call out. To those who missed my service due to recent circumstance. To those who long for the warmth of congregating with your fellow faithful in the name of your Lord Jesus Christ." 

"I hope to see you Friday, at the chapel in Mogilevka. We gather at 20:00 hours and will start about 30 minutes after gathering." 

*Another rather long pause before the next sentence*

"For where two or three are gathered together in my name, I am there among them.  -Matthew 18:20"

*With a crack the static returns to the line*

((20:00 UK time))

Edited by DrBrain
  • Support

*A press of the PTT breaks the static, the sound of a crackling fire can be heard before the same voice as before is heard*

"A call to all the faithfull; come and gather with us in the name of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ.  In about an hour we will start the service in the chapel in Mogilevka"

"I wish you all peace and love in these desperate times!" 

*With a crack the static returns to the line*

• Sapphire

*A radio would crackle to life, and heavy breathing would be heard*

"Father, it is Nicholai.  I'm sorry I'm going to be missing this service.  I'm currently trapped in a bathroom up in Novo.  The gas had been getting closer and closer, and now its blanketed the city.  I hope to make it to your next one."

*Radio would die after the last word is spoken*