Server time (UTC): 2021-08-03 19:21

Dynamic Events: "The Mutated.."
ONGOING | 2021-08-03 19:00:00 (server time) | Ends in 1 hour, 8 minutes | Nyheim City

Appeal for finding Dogs poggers

VolraSlava

Link to the source of punishment (report/post): https://i.imgur.com/EdfV1kI.png

Why the verdict is not fair: It was a very fair that was handed out by the staff team, who have shown that the are very consistent in how they moderate the Forums.

Additional statements/comments explaining your point of view: I was just minding my own business on the very popular Windows Application known as Discord, when I went into one of my Discord Servers to see that there was a Link to a Forum which was located on the Forums of this DayZ Roleplaying Community, and it was on the topic of adding a Videogame Modification to the Videogame Server, which would allow Players and Staff Members to obtain and bond with four-legged Canines, also known in simpleton speak as a "Dog".

I gave my brief opinion on the matter, saying "Dogs are Poggers" and proceeding to chose the positive option in the Thread's poll, which was in favor of adding these Dogs to the Server.

Two days passed and I would wake up with cold sweat, to find out through my E-Mail notifications that I had received a caution, and much to my dismay it seems like my post has been deemed "Unnecessary".

What would you like to achieve with this appeal: Have my caution and my 0 points removed, so that I may not risk a ban considering my already high point count.

What could you have done better?: I have debated what I could have done better, and the only conclusion I was able to come to after sitting down in my massive think tank for a total of 5 minutes was, that the staff team must not like Dogs, but simply prefer Cats instead.

I have since educated myself, and I now see why liking Dogs was a foolish decision, Cats are a far more superior house pet to the louse-infested mud-slinging Canine.

I am truly sorry for defying the opinion of the Staff, and I bow down to their great wisdom and hope that I may be put back into their good graces by accepting my mistakes and bettering myself as a human being.
1212.png.c7750c9e849d2eb212e258169cf9af8c.png

• Administrator

Hello VolraSlava,

besides the fact that cautions are un-appealable, your post of "Dogs are Poggers" is indeed a textbook UP and the extremely high ammount of warning points that come with it are very well justified. 

With this being said,

Appeal denied.

Solved with @Inferno