Server time (UTC): 2021-08-03 12:05

Dynamic Events: "The Mutated.."
TODAY | 2021-08-03 19:00:00 (server time) | Starts in 6 hours, 54 minutes | Nyheim City

DayZRP 21.5.1

Roland

• Owner

DayZRP 21.5.1

Released 2021-05-02

Mods

Vehicles

Weapons

• Golden Deagle and ASVAL should now correctly spawn @Roland

Community

• Emerald
1 minute ago, Roland said:

ASVAL should now correctly spawn

Thank you for this blessing Roland.

• Diamond

The moredoors doors weren’t indestructible?  They just go down the old fashioned way... How is the mod broken?

• MVP
Just now, kalyri said:

The moredoors doors weren’t indestructible?  They just go down the old fashioned way... How is the mod broken?

One side of the door is not breakable which allowed people to place doors knowingly and you wouldn't be able to break in.

• Diamond
Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, AndreyQ said:

One side of the door is not breakable which allowed people to place doors knowingly and you wouldn't be able to break in.

I’ve always dismantled from one side and destroyed from the other... haven’t had that issue.  But okay.  If it’s not working for everyone, I see the issue.

Edited by kalyri
  • Emerald

Well, thank god we still have the floaties.

• Emerald

still no slings?

• Diamond

No increase to the Trench coat to 42 slots? 

• Diamond

@Roland More Doors was def not indestructible. You just had to know where to look on the door to get the animation to do it..... needlessly removed... unfortunate. 

• Lore Master

GIF by The Late Late Show with James Corden

Server pop is pretty low.. expected more to boost the server pop other then dogs..

7 minutes ago, Jackfish said:

Server pop is pretty low.. expected more to boost the server pop other then dogs..

yeah maybe like approving prefabs for hub groups. that would help

• Emerald

Ah, another update passes with no rifle slings. Starting to think it's a fantasy

• Lore Master
4 minutes ago, KonoSimp said:

Thats not what I meant. If groups don't play because their prefab is not getting accepted then I don't know what to say man.. Pretty lame.

I meant more custom mods, custom buildings, more lore events and just more content. Right now the server is pretty dead.

3 minutes ago, Jackfish said:

I meant more custom mods, custom buildings, more lore events and just more content. Right now the server is pretty dead.

I mean... to each their own I suppose. I personally like a more vanilla experience so custom mods and buildings would be meh to me. More lore events would be okay as long as it isn't forceful. I quite liked the little ones @Stagsview was doing like the wolf and bear thing.

• Emerald
24 minutes ago, KonoSimp said:

if you're waiting offline for your prefab to be approved, then you are apart of the issue my friend 🙂, you do not need a base to roleplay.

33 minutes ago, Jackfish said:

100% Agree, there has been polls that have had landslide majority votes for mods or features or removal of certain items *cough* pools and floaties *cough* However dogs of all things gets added.. just a massive yikes imo, We need actual decent and interesting mods which will not only be cool in game, but also attract people to join and whitelist.. not dogs, however as big man himself said it is only a trial.

• Emerald
3 hours ago, Murdoc said:

Well, thank god we still have the floaties.

i agree, i would give my life for those beautiful floaties. i feel like a knight in shining armor when i get one of those dang things around my waist

• Owner

Dog mod will be removed next restart, as it causes issues with zombie spawning. We'll re-add the mod later on when the fix has been implemented.

• Diamond
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Banksyy said:

if you're waiting offline for your prefab to be approved, then you are apart of the issue my friend 🙂, you do not need a base to roleplay.

100% Agree, there has been polls that have had landslide majority votes for mods or features or removal of certain items *cough* pools and floaties *cough* However dogs of all things gets added.. just a massive yikes imo, We need actual decent and interesting mods which will not only be cool in game, but also attract people to join and whitelist.. not dogs, however as big man himself said it is only a trial.

Honestly what is going on in this development they added dogs its fucked and instantly removed it, ok cool I am glad that they are being proactive in this regard. But to echo what @Jackfishsaid customs mods would add a bunch of new items buildings places to roleplay and mix that will lore events it might get people to start playing again. Rifle slings I could care less if they get added but correct me if I am wrong but I do believe @YAKMOUTHset up a page and funded the rights to use them or what not and here we are months later with those still not being added.  Glad some hotfixes hit like the busted vodnik but this is just overall lackluster and I hope as summer comes into full Swing we maybe get a larger more in depth change log with some big changes to expand and further the roleplay and fun on the server.
PS: #StopFloatieGaming

Edited by JRP
  • Developer
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, JRP said:

-snip-

I arranged the set up of it, but Yakmouth was an hero and funded over half the damned thing. IDK when they will be added, but allegedly it should have been this last week. IDK whats going on. I have MULTIPLE models I made that I imported into the game and retextures that have been donated that haven't seen the light of day. I've had people in the past asking me to do commissions for them, but I have to decline because I'm never sure what's going to get added and what won't. 

The server needs more than just dogs.

Edited by Empress
  • Diamond
2 hours ago, Roland said:

Dog mod will be removed next restart, as it causes issues with zombie spawning. We'll re-add the mod later on when the fix has been implemented.

that was the best feature of the mod IMO.

• Owner

Looks like doggos and zombies are fixed now so the dog mod will be re-added next restart.