Server time (UTC): 2021-08-06 03:44

Dynamic Events - Contracts / Mutants
TODAY | 2021-08-06 19:00:00 (server time) | Starts in 15 hours, 15 minutes | Nyheim City

The Lamb of God

DrBrain

• Support

*A press of the PTT breaks the static and a low Chernarussian voice begins to speak*

"My name is Father Gregor and I call out to the faithfull, on this day, the most sacred of days. "

*A rather long pause before the next sentence*

"He is not here; he has risen! Remember how he told you, while he was still with you in Galilee: ‘The Son of Man must be delivered over to the hands of sinners, be crucified and on the third day be raised again."  Matthew, 24:6-7

"Our Lord Jesus Christ died on the cross, a self-sacrifice that would pay for the sins of all mankind. Today, on Easter Sunday we sacrifice a Lamb in His name. Just as the Passover Meal represents the liberation of the Jews from Egypt, so shall the Lamb represent the liberation from the clutches of Death"

*Another rather long pause before the next sentence*

“For God so loved the world, that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life." John, 3:16

*With a crack the static returns to the line*

• Emerald

*As the radio croaks to life, the frayed voice a man can be heard*

"Whosoever therefore shall confess me before men, him will I confess also before my Father which is in heaven. But whosoever shall deny me before men, him will I also deny before my Father which is in heaven." 

*a short breathe is made before continuing* 

"The services you hold have brought many of us closer to the Lord in these ever-so trying times. May God bless you Father."