Server time (UTC): 2021-08-01 04:02

PLIKT -- O-Squad Patrol -
TODAY | 2021-08-01 19:00:00 (server time) | Starts in 14 hours, 57 minutes | Nyheim City

Calling all ladies of Chernarus to a ladies gathering tomorrow night!

Lettuce

• Diamond

*The radio crackles to life as you hear three ladies laughing across it, their voices distinctly of three different nationalities. English, Russian and American. The first to speak could be recognised as Eva Riverwood.*

"Hello hello and good evening or morning depending on your current sleep schedule, either way I am sort of getting distracted off the topic...But anyway, things have seemed pretty bleak lately, more bleak than usual so to try and liven things up. Or like...Raise people's spirits, me, Mary and Jana are hosting a small ladies get together evening for all-"

*The radio is swiftly grabbed by Jana who starts speaking down the radio*

"Oh hand the radio here Eva, you are waffling too much! Ever annoyed that you are surrounded by a bunch of inconsiderate men? Tired of having to tolerate their locker-room talk because you happen to be the only lady around? Don't worry - we got ya! Spend this night away from all the testosterone and meet with those that suffer the same fate ~"

*Jana lets out a flirtacious laugh before continuing* 

"The people organizing this event are not responsible for any ... Physical or psychological trauma that may occur before, during or after this celebration! So maybe bring some band aids too, da?"

*A timid yet sweet voice breaks through the laughter of the two louder women, taking her time to speak*

"W..W-we are going to meet at the water pump a-at nine o'clock in the evening at N-novaya Petrovka. T-thanks and hope to see you there, Eva you tell them the rest of the details."

"Okay alright, so! Basically, bring as much of your own drinks and snacks as you can, we'll obviously try have a few bits and pieces already here but you know, every little helps and all that. We have several fun activities planned and games too, Jana loves games!"

"Don't forget about the theme of the night?"

"We have a theme?"

"Yes?!"

"Ohhhh that theme."

"So the dress code theme we are thinking of is special agent theme, so think black hats, sunglasses, leather and all that. Sneaky but classy. Apart from that I think that's all the details we need to give really and we hope to see you there."

"Oh! And no men allowed, as for the ladies though I'm a delight to be around ~"

*The radio mesasge shuts back off*

(( 9pm GMT time ))

• Support

A female with a strange accent comes over the radio

Ah... i think i heard the message to late...

I'm bad at time, but if its going to happen again... i'll be tunned to be there!

• Game Master

*Yuri scoffs into the radio, his thumb holding down the PTT as he treks through the forest.*

"Congratulations you idiots, you've told every sick bastard in Chernarus where a group of women is going to be meeting. Try not to let your idiocy get you killed.

*There's an audible spitting sound and some Russian swears spoken sharply before the radio falls silent.*

• Diamond
3 hours ago, Queerios said:

*Yuri scoffs into the radio, his thumb holding down the PTT as he treks through the forest.*

"Congratulations you idiots, you've told every sick bastard in Chernarus where a group of women is going to be meeting. Try not to let your idiocy get you killed.

*There's an audible spitting sound and some Russian swears spoken sharply before the radio falls silent.*

*A still slightly drunk voice speaks back over the radio*

"Thanlksh you for your kind concerns but it actually went verysh well! I think...We had the sky Niko, hee watchesh over us. Great success! Looking forward to the next time and thanksh you for attending ladiesh."

*The radio shuts back off*