Server time (UTC): 2021-08-01 05:36

PLIKT -- O-Squad Patrol -
TODAY | 2021-08-01 19:00:00 (server time) | Starts in 13 hours, 23 minutes | Nyheim City

Flamebait Appeal- OwOgles

Eagles

• MVP

Link to the source of punishment (report/post): 

Spoiler

NJofKW7.png

Why the verdict is not fair: The initial post I made had nothing to do with the report, for one considering that I am not involved with the report, nor am I involved with the group around the report. I saw Elmo make a status update I saw and thought was funny and I followed up his initial post with another reply I thought was funny.

Additional statements/comments explaining your point of view: If my time zone conversions are correct from the warning I was given, the post I made came almost half an hour before anyone mentioned checking profiles within the report. I am in no way a mind reader, how was I supposed to know that someone would bring up the topic of profile checking in a major report that doesn't involve me in any form? I shouldn't be pointed for something that is merely coincidence and at the time of the post wasn't intended to be flame bait towards anyone, simply enjoying a joke with a friend.

What would you like to achieve with this appeal: Points removed 

What could you have done better?: Been the social outcast I was destined to be and not logged onto DayZRP.com

• Diamond

Greetings @OwOgleSimp,

A separate part of the staff team has reviewed your appeal and came to the conclusion to ACCEPT IT.

We don't deem the intent of your post going towards the report itself or people involved. Being this only one post that's actually answer and reaction towards someone else’s post, there is no sign of this post being made with intent of flame bait rather than meme and banter on the post itself. 

With that being said

//Appeal accepted, points revoked

Signed: @PaulBand @Bryan