Server time (UTC): 2021-08-03 11:26

Dynamic Events: "The Mutated.."
TODAY | 2021-08-03 19:00:00 (server time) | Starts in 7 hours, 33 minutes | Nyheim City

Appeal NLR - 3 days

Link to the source of punishment (report/post): https://www.dayzrp.com/profile/33344-talford1004/warnings/7174/

Why the verdict is not fair: It is a fair verdict, was my fault I didn't fully comprehend the rules regarding NLR.

Additional statements/comments explaining your point of view: I've re-read the rule regarding NLR, fully understand it now and wish to apologise for breaking it! Played a few years ago, recently got back into playing - in the grand scheme of things have not been active in the community for long, not long enough to fully comprehend the playstyle/rules/regs etc - but slowly picking it up. Not looking to get around the rules or continue breaking them in any way. Again, i am very sorry.

What would you like to achieve with this appeal: I am politely asking for a reversal of the NLR ban, i won't do it again!

What could you have done better?: Ensure i read the rules properly in the first place, i understand them better now.

• Administrator

Hello @Talford1004,

When you received your NLR warring it specifically said in the warning it is unappealable. The only way you can get your NLR warning revoked is through direct messaging the gamemaster who issued you the warning. With that being said this appeal will now be closed.

//Closed