• VIP

Pepsi all the way

• Diamond

Coke.

lilo and stitch GIF

Pepsi is just eh yuck yuck

• Administrator

Pepsi.

Coke tastes like slightly sweetened water.

• Emerald

Personally i am a cult follower of @PepsiMax.

• Diamond

.... Orange soda

• Lore Master

Pepsi for sure, that sweet taste compared to the bland taste of Coca Cola is delightful.

• Diamond
5 hours ago, DukeLR said:

Pepsi for sure, that sweet taste compared to the bland taste of Coca Cola is delightful.

I am convinced that pepsi is better in Europe and Coke better in the US I have no 100% sure evidence of this but I am convinced diabetes America loads up coke with way more sugar here then any time I have been in Europe coke is just as you said more bland and less sweet.

• Administrator
1 hour ago, JRP said:

I am convinced that pepsi is better in Europe and Coke better in the US I have no 100% sure evidence of this but I am convinced diabetes America loads up coke with way more sugar here then any time I have been in Europe coke is just as you said more bland and less sweet.

Generally my understanding is that soft drinks in European countries generally have less sugar due to food and safety laws in Europe easily being far more strict than they are in the U.S.

• Sapphire

This thread came to life as soon as I got Pepsi today. 

• Emerald
1 hour ago, Niller said:

Calling in @Matt Chillas , @K2Uand @Yakuzafor their POV on the matter

K2U's POV: I woke up this morning, earlier than usual because life is cruel and today was a day I could have slept in, and wandered into the kitchen to see what looked tasty for breakfast. Alas, I was unable to loot a can of soda from anywhere in my apartment and had to hang out at my desk drinking plain old tap water. It was a bit of a shame, but not too much of one, as I much prefer coke when I can find it in glass bottles, as those usually have actual sugar in them (even if it's beet sugar and not cane sugar) and I find it tastes much better than the canned stuff. 

• Head Admin

Pepsi Max

• Diamond

Coke, but more specifically, Vanilla Coke

• Emerald
30 minutes ago, Hofer said:

Pepsi Max

A man of culture i see.

• Emerald

Its Pepsi or nothing in my opinion. Cola is a little bit too bland. Pepsi tastes bit more sweeter.

• Sapphire
Posted (edited)
On 4/29/2021 at 3:46 PM, Hofer said:

Pepsi Max

Pepsi? And here I thought you were actually a kinda ok person. Cola all the way baeybe

Edited by SynO

I'M THE BIGGEST COCA COLA ENJOYER OF THIS COMMUNITY! PEPSI IS CARBONATED BATHWATER!

"Pepsi is just dilluted Coke"

-Someone on Dayzrp discord.pepsi-cola-gifs-4jq2K0.gif