Server time (UTC): 2021-07-31 05:38

Lore Event - "The Scientists"
TODAY | 2021-07-31 19:00:00 (server time) | Starts in 13 hours, 21 minutes | Nyheim City

Rechargeable 9V Battery

Nudey

Rechargeable 9V Battery  

17 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Emerald

Rechargeable 9V Battery Workshop
I would love this mod to be added as there are so many items in the game that use the 9v battery. I found that when listening to the radio for Apocalyptic Radio my battery would drain fast then it would dead and couldn't listen anymore until I found a new battery.  

• Diamond

The batteries in question are already ridiculously cheap and pretty common to find.

• MVP

I tried making this a while ago but unfortunately I can’t retexture the battery to make a rechargeable one, and they don’t really fit right in the rechargers.  

• Administrator

I don't see a need for this personally since these are already easy to find. If your battery runs out it would probably be faster and easier to find a new battery than to find a recharging station for the old one.

• Diamond

I personally think this would be a pretty cool thing, especially if your character was into recycling. Then you could re-use the batteries by recharging them. Could be a cool game mechanic to have 😄

+1 from me ^^

• Sapphire

I’ll give it a +1, sure the batteries might be easy to find and cheap but it’d be cool to have the RP element of charging 9v’s.