Server time (UTC): 2021-08-06 03:39

Dynamic Events - Contracts / Mutants
TODAY | 2021-08-06 19:00:00 (server time) | Starts in 15 hours, 20 minutes | Nyheim City

Esseker server?

Esseker Server  

43 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Diamond

Hi @JITstained

Please add an unbiased poll to the suggestion, as stated in the Suggestion Guidelines:

• Emerald
Posted (edited)

I would play on esseker but its not finished yet and is still in beta but also the server is going to get its own map.

Edited by ThatGuyJacob
  • Sapphire

Initial first impression : Solid looking map, set in Bosnia according to the Arma 3 Exile mod. I like the more flooded area and more balkan sided details. I would like to see more development on it before adding it.

Will need some extra time on testing for it.

• Diamond

I vote anything but Chernarus thanks Looks fun fun! +1

• Game Master

Redundant at this point imo, no point in spliting the player base again. Livonia, Deer Island, and Namalsk have all come and gone, yet here we are, back on Chernarus 😂 

If enough people want it, I’m sure it’ll be considered, but I can just see it going the same way the rest did.

• Sapphire
17 minutes ago, Queerios said:

Redundant at this point imo, no point in spliting the player base again. Livonia, Deer Island, and Namalsk have all come and gone, yet here we are, back on Chernarus 😂 

If enough people want it, I’m sure it’ll be considered, but I can just see it going the same way the rest did.

I fully disagree community helper @Queerios Chernarus has been lacking for too long and we need to switch.

I fully agree @JITstained

• Sapphire

The map isnt even finished yet. Why dont we let it get a little further into development before talking about switching maps or adding an S2. New map apparently somewhat soonTM anyway. I dont see a point. 

• MVP

If it’s not finished it’s a -1 from me. Not about to have Deer Isle 2.0 with unfinished towns and extremely buggy spots. 

• MVP

As great as new maps are, the community has made it clear the only map they intend on playing for more than two weeks is stinky Chernarus. -1 from me.

• Sapphire

+1 this community is sometimes has attachment issues to Cheranus,

i think its time we forcefully put them on another map sometime, Change is good.

• Emerald

In the future, yes.

right now? no.

The map is unfinished and unoptimized.. however i did make a suggestion to add this map when it first got announced and it got a little bit of traction, but reflecting i think splitting the playerbase again will not do much for the server, people will play it for about 2-3 weeks maybe a month or two at max but then they'll go back to chernarus or stop playing completely

1 hour ago, Pepsi said:

Initial first impression : Solid looking map, set in Bosnia according to the Arma 3 Exile mod. I like the more flooded area and more balkan sided details. I would like to see more development on it before adding it.

Like what Pepsi said, this map looks like a cool place to RP at, although I feel like we should wait so that the map devs could add more to it. Since the map itself is still a WIP as far as I know, I want to see it get finished before we start playing on it.

• Administrator

I ain't gonna vote for or against the map as of right now. I do think it's a nice looking one but still in development and really unfinished. The main hotspot will be the city centralizing the RP there. However if this map is ever done then imo it will have to be forced onto people, making it the only one available. Splitting and giving the choice of either chernarus or esseker will kill the map like with what happened on deer isle, livonia, and namalsk.