Server time (UTC): 2021-07-31 05:46

Lore Event - "The Scientists"
TODAY | 2021-07-31 19:00:00 (server time) | Starts in 13 hours, 13 minutes | Nyheim City

Server wipe.

Please do a full server wipe, this is ridiculous and a waste of time and experience as it took me 3 hours looting every city just to not find a knife or a axe/ or anything that can open a can of food to die from hunger, over and over because its seems like there's someone looting every city everytime a loot spawns in.

Server was just wiped yesterday, chief. 

Regretfully a server wipe wont really do much about that. It is the inevitable consequence of a recent server wipe and high pop, for a while absolutely everyone is scrabbling for even basic kit. I have been where you are before now. It's a pain but a server wipe will just make this period of resource shortage from competitive intense looting longer. I would however, advocate for fiddling with the spawn rates a bit on knives and or food to solve this problem. There are a lot of useless items that keep popping up instead of useful ones. But yeah, a server wipe would just aggravate everyone right now. 

• MVP

We wiped yesterday, as such people will be looting the essentials much more than usual