Server time (UTC): 2021-08-03 11:47

Dynamic Events: "The Mutated.."
TODAY | 2021-08-03 19:00:00 (server time) | Starts in 7 hours, 12 minutes | Nyheim City

Add youtube videos to background of Group Pages

Banksyy

Add Youtube Vids to Group Pages  

43 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Emerald
Posted (edited)

Fairly straightforward tbf, just like how you do with your profile could we add videos to the background of group page's/ideas? would be a neat addition and would add alot to aesthetics for a group.

However this wouldn't be accessible to everyone, add it to Emerald + Just as it is to customise your own profile right now, would give another incentive to invest in a premium rank or whatnot, i think this would be a very benefitable and useable idea.

Edited by Banksyy
  • Sapphire

Would honestly be pretty cool and unique. I support this

• MVP

I think this is a great idea that could add to the group page forums. I voted with option "Yes" on this unbiased poll.

Don't know if there's a way to add mp3 audio to a post, I could see it work in the groups here. Either way, I, not biased at all voted yes because why not 😎

• Lore Master

Would probably be pretty dope yeah.

• Diamond

Given how the new forums look like shit, this would be a welcome improvement!

• Sapphire

I think it could be a cool addition and make the group pages more unique. +1 from me.

• Diamond

I think more customisation options are always a cool thing to add 🥳 Especially as we already have such for character pages, so it's a 1+ from me ^^

• Administrator

Not sure if its possible, however I'm unfamiliar with what the website is capable of. If it is possible, sure, sounds like fun. Would certainly help with group page aesthetics.

• Emerald

@Roland do you think this is possible to do?