Server time (UTC): 2021-08-01 03:39

PLIKT -- O-Squad Patrol -
TODAY | 2021-08-01 19:00:00 (server time) | Starts in 15 hours, 20 minutes | Nyheim City

Discord ban appeal

Ryan Shepherd

• Sapphire
Posted (edited)

Link to the source of punishment (report/post): 

The vegeterian fanatic staff member known as cabbage, gracefully gave me 5 warning points quoting the following conversation I had with my good friend @Challenger

Spoiler

image.png.8b70875a6d1684b9149ce05edc2439ea.png.b22a1307b5e92556bbf001d071726a94.png

Why the verdict is not fair:  

I have no idea why Mr Cabbage saw me having a conversation with @Challengeras flaming and felt the need to remove me from the discord. I mean, yes we were talking absolute bollox but thats pretty much what goes on in general chat? I do not see how someone could view this as flaming?

Additional statements/comments explaining your point of view:

I was referring to @Challengerafter he tagged me saying imagine roleplaying, he who gave up roleplaying once upon a time but is now doing 24hr streams of roleplay on twitch. The catfish statement was referring to how he was telling me how he and his brother once went fishing for catfish, To which they ended up catching salmon instead of catfish. The can of peaches is @Rutkiy's supper before bed every thursday night as a treat. 

None of what I said was to aggrivate anyone. I really am gobsmacked as to why I just noticed I had been removed from the discord for this conversation??

What would you like to achieve with this appeal:

Removal of the 5 points and mainly unbanned from discord so I may partake in debates in general chat.

What could you have done better?:

Become a vegetarian, perhaps staff member cabbage may of turned a blind eye.

Edit 10/4/2021 21:21:

I have made an error, the staff member's name is actually Lettuce, not cabbage.

Edited by Ryan Shepherd
  • Game Master

Hello @Ryan Shepherd,

As your appeal contains the same sort of sarcastic memery and backhanded comments that got you removed from the Discord in the first place, we see no reason to even entertain this appeal.

With that said, appeal denied.

You will need to wait for Administration team to decide to let you back in.

Regards,

Signed.: @Rover, @Realize, @Bryan