Server time (UTC): 2021-07-31 05:18

Lore Event - "The Scientists"
TODAY | 2021-07-31 19:00:00 (server time) | Starts in 13 hours, 41 minutes | Nyheim City

Appeal to remove blacklist from account.

Cherrygamer

• Emerald
Posted (edited)

Link to the source of punishment (report/post): Cant find the link or anything connected to this. Lost the account and it has been a couple of years.

Why the verdict is not fair: The verdict was fair.

Additional statements/comments explaining your point of view: If i'm honest i can't recall the moment and reason i got blacklisted (It could have had something to do with not reading the rules and/or i applied to many times for the whitelist), it has been a couple of years, i'm older now and just got back into DayZ. I'm still a big roleplay fan and i would like to get a chance to redeem myself. 

What would you like to achieve with this appeal: Remove the blacklist from my steam account.

What could you have done better?: If the blacklist is from what i think it is i could have paid more and better attention to the rules that apply for getting on the whitelist and making a good whitelist appeal.

Blacklisted account.PNG

Edited by Cherrygamer
Forgot to make the questions bold.
  • Administrator

Greetings,

The admin team has decided to ACCEPT your appeal. With this done, we'll give you another shot to go through the whitelist and take away your blacklist. Goodluck.

APPEAL ACCEPTED

Signed by: @Inferno & @Hofer