Approximate time and date of the incident (SERVER TIME): 2:20

Your in game name: Daniil Turgenev

Names of allies involved: Evin Foster

Name of suspect/s: Logs will Show

Friendly/Enemy vehicles involved (if any): Black Olga

Additional evidence? (video/screenshot):  

Spoiler

20210406212412_1.jpg.1eaa3b73bc41810586858af073cd9251.jpg

Detailed description of the events: Driving along the main Novy Road at around 90 km/h when I notice at the last second there's barbed wire placed across the road (near invisible) to block cars. I am unable to stop and slam into it at high speed. Thankfully due to cars current performance this was non-fatal, but I have no delusions that this was done in the hopes of killing drivers with no knowledge that cars are bugged invincible atm. Did //stamp to give approximate position.

• Administrator

POSITION LOGS

Spoiler
02:23:33 | Player "Daniil Turgenev" (pos=<7087.6, 7687.5, 294.8>)
02:28:32 | Player "Daniil Turgenev" (pos=<9303.9, 7188.9, 279.5>)

17:06:30 | Player "Michael Grant" (pos=<7207, 7672.9, 293.4>) 

CONSTRUCTION LOGS

Spoiler
17:06:32 | Michael Grant <7207, 7672.95, 293.418> deployed Barbed Wire Kit

CONNECTION LOGS

Spoiler
00:12:50 | Player "Daniil Turgenev" is connected
02:32:47 | Player "Daniil Turgenev" has been disconnected

17:00:34 | Player "Michael Grant" is connected
19:01:12 | Player "Michael Grant" has been disconnected

Calling in the following people for their full and detailed points of view and any unedited video evidence they may have

@Zanaan | Daniil Turgenev - OP
@mike655363 | Michael Grant - Posted

Only people called into this report should post their POVs.

Hey there.

First off. I'd like to apologize for you all almost getting hit. This is merely a roadblock with no intent to kill. Our group has taken control of this town and as extension is also it's security. We all live in the town and most of the time this roadblock is manned. I believe this happened around the time fight night that took place in Cherno however, which would explain it's unmanned status. We've been dealing with a robbery problem as of late and it's there for the purpose of identifying who comes in and out of town, after that identification is gained we redirect the traffic to the side road as you can se if you go to the site. Again, I apologize and will have it taken down when unmanned as soon as possible if need be.

EDIT: Grammar. Spelling.

Edited by mike655363
  • Legend

Given it some thought, and I'm alright with closing this down, however I would recommend to @mike655363 that he use something more visible for a road block, or not leave it up unattended.

10 hours ago, Zanaan said:

Given it some thought, and I'm alright with closing this down, however I would recommend to @mike655363 that he use something more visible for a road block, or not leave it up unattended.

You're right. We're just working with what we got at the moment. We'll defiently be on the lookout for something more visible going forward. Have a good day man.

• Administrator

Greetings @Zanaan,

The staff team have discussed your request to close this report, and we have chosen to Accept it.

Before we close this report we would like to make it clear to @mike655363 that if this report would've reached a final verdict, it was likely that it would've been a Guilty verdict. The reason that it would've most likely been a guilty verdict is due to you placing the barbed wire kit in the middle of a frequently used road. if cars were not in their current state and took damage when colliding with other in game objects @Zanaan and his passenger would have taken damage from this or worse been killed.

So from this report going on if you are going to place barbed wire kits in the road to use as a roadblock, please only do so when you are present, if you are not then you should dismantle it as to not potential harm/kill any innocent people passing by in their vehicles.

Signed @Realize @Duplessis @Lettuce