Server time (UTC): 2021-08-06 02:39

Dynamic Events - Contracts / Mutants
TODAY | 2021-08-06 19:00:00 (server time) | Starts in 16 hours, 20 minutes | Nyheim City

can't place door down

Is there something new with more doors? I go to place my door down, it shows the door but when I try to place it it won't place. Help.

• Diamond

What're you trying to place it on? We do not have build anywhere so it might be that it is showing the outline of where the door would be but it's not placing; perhaps if you could show a screenshot that would help?

• Diamond

Unfortunately it might be the case that the door is clipping with the wall and other doors in the building. As we do not have the build anywhere mod then you will not be able to place the door unless there is no clipping.

So, is no doors basically non useable? Seems all houses are going to have a bit of clipping.

You were right. I had to place to door just inside the building door, not pretty but will do the job. Thanks.

• Game Master
34 minutes ago, Bonzo said:

You were right. I had to place to door just inside the building door, not pretty but will do the job. Thanks.

Yeah, it is INCREDIBLY finicky to get the door down, but it is possible. Glad you figured it out.

For anyone else, you need to move back and forth, back up and 'look up', and just try a bunch of angles until one works.

New problem...code locks are not persistent. logged out and code lock was completely gone from my door.

• Titanium

I had to play around with a door for about 5-6 minutes before finally finding an angle. It's really just trial and error tbh. 

And for the code locks, I didn't even know you could put one on it cause when I tried, I could only place de 3 or 4 dial code lock, not the digital code lock. Did you set a code for it after placing it? Cause if you didn't, it's possible someone just took it.