Server time (UTC): 2021-08-06 03:31

Dynamic Events - Contracts / Mutants
TODAY | 2021-08-06 19:00:00 (server time) | Starts in 15 hours, 28 minutes | Nyheim City

Warning/Ban for disposed note

Link to the source of punishment (report/post): See picture

Why the verdict is not fair: I knew the page was not appropriate and was the result of me copy/pasting the wrong text - If you review outside my camp you can see two notes which I did end up trying to use - one of which I was attempting to copy/paste - I was unable to rewrite the page so I figured throwing it in the water in a low-pop part of the map would be fine.

Additional statements/comments explaining your point of view: I fully understand that the link I posted was inappropriate and neither showed it too any one nor planned too - additionally I would have preferred an easier way to destroy the note.

What would you like to achieve with this appeal: I feel the reasoning for my ban is misunderstood and would hope to have my points removed. 

What could you have done better?: In the future I will make sure to check my page before I finalize the note and in the worst case to dispose of notes better.

see picture.JPG

• Diamond

Greetings @StuntSniper,

A separate portion of the staff team has reviewed your appeal and decided to ACCEPT IT.

It appears that while it was in violation of the rules regarding notes to post links, it was a genuine mistake you made accidentally copy and pasting. So while it is accepted this time, please be more careful in the future about what you are typing/copy and pasting. 

With the above said,
Appeal accepted - temp ban removed.

Signed : @Lettuce @Inferno