Jump to content

Server time (UTC): 2021-08-04 22:42

[Chernarus] To anyone and everyone.


Recommended Posts

*Tex takes a deep breath in, and presses down the PTT of his radio.*

"Hello, my fellow survivors. As some of you may be able to tell from my voice, my name is Tex. I don't know how to explain this so I'm just going to say it. Recently I awoke in a mass grave with injuries to the head. I don't remember anything from before. But from the little bits and pieces I've been able to pick up. I fucked up big time. I wanted to say to everyone I hurt, lied to and put in harms way. I'm sorry. It will never, ever happen again. But in my experience, actions speak louder than words. Which is why I would like to announce the Peace Corps network. Based on pre-infection charity of the same name. I know I'm no leader...which is why we would stick together in name and symbol only doing all we can as individual persons to help out. I am looking for anyone who wants to help in this creation. I can be reached here if it peaks your interest.

May god be with you all."

*He let's go of the PTT. Tossing the radio to the side of his tent. Laying in wait.*

Edited by mike655363
Link to post

*Kitan hears the message on his near destroyed radio and pushes in the PTT*

*A voice with a faint irish accent can be heard speaking*
"Ah- hello there. My name is Kitan. I've never really had much interaction with others around here but I think i'd like to assist you in this endeavour, though im not entirely too sure how much help i would be in the end, I believe i could be of some use. I'm really not sure what else i would need to do from here but wait, so stay safe out there.."

*Kitan lets go of the PTT, leaning against a tree, taking a long deep breath*

Link to post
9 minutes ago, MindlessNeth said:

*Kitan hears the message on his near destroyed radio and pushes in the PTT*

*A voice with a faint irish accent can be heard speaking*
"Ah- hello there. My name is Kitan. I've never really had much interaction with others around here but I think i'd like to assist you in this endeavour, though im not entirely too sure how much help i would be in the end, I believe i could be of some use. I'm really not sure what else i would need to do from here but wait, so stay safe out there.."

*Kitan lets go of the PTT, leaning against a tree, taking a long deep breath*

*Tex let's out a grin as he here's the message and responds.*

"Glad to have you aboard. Keep the channel open. I'll make arrangements to meet somewhere. Stay safe."

*He let's go of the PTT. Nodding his head.*

 

Link to post
  • Diamond

*Erin presses the PTT*

Hey there. Me and my partner do a good bit of hunting, if you need food or supplies in general, you can hit us up on here. We currently provide food for most of Novaya, we're more than happy to sell to you aswell.

*He releases the PTT*

Link to post
1 minute ago, JasonBR said:

*Erin presses the PTT*

Hey there. Me and my partner do a good bit of hunting, if you need food or supplies in general, you can hit us up on here. We currently provide food for most of Novaya, we're more than happy to sell to you aswell.

*He releases the PTT*

*Tex presses down on the PTT again.*

"Sounds good to me. Hopefully we can get some food sent to those in the gas zones. Then set up food drops around some routes. Looking forward to doing bussiness.

*He releases the PTT.*

Link to post

After a moment of static a gravelly voice fills the air, it's an elderly man with a Chernarussian accent.

 

"Tex the American. The clown. The man of drugs. The cowboy of sin. I know your stories, I know you more than you know yourself telling by this radio message. I will not tell you on this frequency what happened but all I can say is that God has greater plans for you, Tex the American. I am glad our prayers have kept you on this Earth.

 

If you wish to know what happened, contact me. And remember, Tex the American, God has a plan for you."

 

The air returns to static.

Link to post
2 hours ago, Fuchs said:

After a moment of static a gravelly voice fills the air, it's an elderly man with a Chernarussian accent.

 

"Tex the American. The clown. The man of drugs. The cowboy of sin. I know your stories, I know you more than you know yourself telling by this radio message. I will not tell you on this frequency what happened but all I can say is that God has greater plans for you, Tex the American. I am glad our prayers have kept you on this Earth.

 

If you wish to know what happened, contact me. And remember, Tex the American, God has a plan for you."

 

The air returns to static.

*Tex pauses. Pressing down on the PTT with caution.*

"Clown? Drugs? I...you got a frequency I can reach you on? I think we need to have a conversation. I would like to at least."

*He releases the PTT. Left in thought.*

Link to post
Posted (edited)
8 hours ago, MindlessNeth said:

*Kitan hears the message on his near destroyed radio and pushes in the PTT*

*A voice with a faint irish accent can be heard speaking*
"Ah- hello there. My name is Kitan. I've never really had much interaction with others around here but I think i'd like to assist you in this endeavour, though im not entirely too sure how much help i would be in the end, I believe i could be of some use. I'm really not sure what else i would need to do from here but wait, so stay safe out there.."

*Kitan lets go of the PTT, leaning against a tree, taking a long deep breath*

*Tex presses the PTT on the radio.*

"Kitan. If you are still out there. Tomorrow. I will relay a meeting point for you. You will meet myself and potentially another. This is the beginning. Of something good for the world."

*He let's go. Awaiting fate.*

Edited by mike655363
Link to post
6 hours ago, mike655363 said:

*Tex presses the PTT on the radio.*

"Kitan. If you are still out there. Tomorrow. I will relay a meeting point for you. You will meet myself and potentially another. This is the beginning. Of something good for the world."

*He let's go. Awaiting fate.*

*After a moment of static an irish voice can be heard*

"Im still kicking about, for now atleast. Glad to finally be a part of something good. Stay safe."

*He lets go of the PTT, returning to bandaging his leg*

Link to post
On 4/3/2021 at 4:32 AM, mike655363 said:

*Tex presses the PTT on the radio.*

"Kitan. If you are still out there. Tomorrow. I will relay a meeting point for you. You will meet myself and potentially another. This is the beginning. Of something good for the world."

*He let's go. Awaiting fate.*

*Kitan holds down the PTT and takes a deep breath*

"Hey, if you're hearing this Tex, its been a few days, I dont know if i've missed some message you've sent out, but I hope you're staying safe."
"If you're hearing this, just let me know if everything is still good to go. I'm currently up north, so if there's any general area you want me to head to, just let me know. And to anyone else who may be hearing this message, please stay safe."

*He lets go of the PTT and sets the radio back down on the table, cracking open a fresh pipsi*

Edited by MindlessNeth
missed something i meant to say
Link to post
4 hours ago, MindlessNeth said:

*Kitan holds down the PTT and takes a deep breath*

"Hey, if you're hearing this Tex, its been a few days, I dont know if i've missed some message you've sent out, but I hope you're staying safe."
"If you're hearing this, just let me know if everything is still good to go. I'm currently up north, so if there's any general area you want me to head to, just let me know. And to anyone else who may be hearing this message, please stay safe."

*He lets go of the PTT and sets the radio back down on the table, cracking open a fresh pipsi*

*Tex Presses the PTT down.*

"Hey there. I'm still doing okay. Still looking for a spot. I'll keep you updated. Stay safe."

*He releases the PTT. Sighing*

Link to post
  • Diamond

*Erin presses the PTT*
 

”If you still need more help, my partners and I are willing to come out, just send me a location.”

 

*He releases the PTT*

Link to post
On 4/5/2021 at 10:35 AM, JasonBR said:

*Erin presses the PTT*
 

”If you still need more help, my partners and I are willing to come out, just send me a location.”

 

*He releases the PTT*

*Tex presses the PTT down for the first time in a while.*

"Hello again. Sorry for the late response. Things have been a bit hectic lately. We're moving from where we're currently stationed soon. Once moved I'll get back to you."

*He releases the PTT. Going back to his work.*

Link to post
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...