Server time (UTC): 2021-08-01 03:57

PLIKT -- O-Squad Patrol -
TODAY | 2021-08-01 19:00:00 (server time) | Starts in 15 hours, 2 minutes | Nyheim City

meet Bruce my old dearest friend

hello everyone its Niko, Im fine thanks for asking Jks my english is getting much better by reading books even tho i hate books something about them are to weird for me, anyways i was walking down past gorka earlier today and i met my old friend Bruce he was alive but he was still kicking about, he's a zombie.. I played about with him for a little while letting him chase me whilst blood was dripping from my finger as I pricked it so he could smell it lmao as the sun faded and I was getting bored I wanted to head back to my base as I was pretty hungry and Im not being funny a little tired aswell i said my goodbyes to my old family home said a few words for my dearest mother and hoping that all this virus chaos will be gone anyday now and i can enjoy a nice beer with the fellow people ive met on the waist land, anyhow i had to take care of my dearest friend Bruce i dont want him biting innocent people as they walk through gorka some may be my friends and i could never forgive myself i hope everyone is staying safe out their and not getting into too much trouble stay safe and stay alive [ this is a photo of Bruce after i took his lonely and sad life god bless his sould] im sorry the quality of the photo i have a very old camera 

Bruce.jpg