Server time (UTC): 2021-08-04 23:21

Yet to experience hostile rp

I've been playing off and on the server for about a year now. I've really enjoyed my time, however one thing I am yet to truly experience is being a victim of hostile rp. I have been around when people have been shot, or some dramatic event has happened, but so far I haven't been targeted or the victim of a hold up ect (which sounds really fun) 

Is this something that dosnt happen alot, or am I just not in the wrong/right place at the right time?

If you're someone who doesn't cause trouble or are not part of a group who causes trouble then it's very unlikely someone will hold you up.

It also depends on your character, if he's a civilian, a Russian military or even a US special forces for example or if you tend to carry lots of gear on you which could always make you a target.

Just give it time and you'll experience hostile RP done to you one day.

• Diamond

It sounds like you haven’t run into people who want to kidnap you just for the sake kidnapping for no other reason than to be hostile.  A good example are Lomax’s crew, the Good Doctor from the start of lore, etc.  I don’t think there’s a group doing the kind of roleplay I’m talking about at the moment—at least none I’ve heard about in a little bit.  They tend to get hunted down and killed extremely quickly tbh. 

Who knows, maybe someone will show up and do the kind of roleplay you’re wanting, with you. 

• Titanium

Just piss off CLF, you'll get your Hostile RP 😉

• Sapphire

image.png.cf86816c4a395d51e3ada4679bc6ae9a.png

Im sure youll get it eventually lad, wouldnt go out looking for it though

• Game Master
13 hours ago, dapplin15 said:

I've been playing off and on the server for about a year now. I've really enjoyed my time, however one thing I am yet to truly experience is being a victim of hostile rp. I have been around when people have been shot, or some dramatic event has happened, but so far I haven't been targeted or the victim of a hold up ect (which sounds really fun) 

Is this something that dosnt happen alot, or am I just not in the wrong/right place at the right time?

Talk shit to people, and it'll happen. 😄

As someone that normally plays very passive/easy going characters, and I don't run around looking like a loot piñata, I rarely ever get initiated on.

If you triple carry high-end guns while kitted out to the 9's like a super soldier and hover around the NWAF you'll probably have a different experience.

Or if you give someone a hard time over something. I don't mean being a pointless dick, I mean if someone throws an insult at you don't just laugh awkwardly. Throw one back. Up the game, stand your ground, have a backbone. Someone will take something you said the wrong way and you'll either get initiated on right then and there or you might get marked to get grabbed later.

• Legend
Posted (edited)
18 hours ago, Rover said:

Talk shit to people, and it'll happen. 😄

You’re shit at paintball. 😄

just be a provocative cunt. Pretend you’re a woman that’s on her period and you just found out that they ran out of your favourite Pringles at Tesco’s, you’ll get people robbing you then.

Edited by Jamie
  • 2 weeks later...