Server time (UTC): 2021-08-06 03:24

Dynamic Events - Contracts / Mutants
TODAY | 2021-08-06 19:00:00 (server time) | Starts in 15 hours, 35 minutes | Nyheim City

Add mod: Zstuff

Add the mod?  

24 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Administrator

Hello @Ingal

In order for your suggestion to be taken into consideration please add a poll to this, so as the community can vote on it 'yes' or 'no' will do just fine.

Looks a cool mod by the way nice find. Last updated 7th of February, so not sure if the author keeps it up to date.

1 minute ago, Realize said:

Hello @Ingal

In order for your suggestion to be taken into consideration please add a poll to this, so as the community can vote on it 'yes' or 'no' will do just fine.

Looks a cool mod by the way nice find. Last updated 7th of February, so not sure if the author keeps it up to date.

Done.

I didn't look into that.. Too bad if that's the case. But yeah, cool mod. 🙂

• VIP

This looks like a really well-made mod and looks like something survivors would build in the apocalypse. Really immersive, so yes, you got my vote.

• Lore Master

It would he cool if the devs could create something with these buildings. I rather see more items then building items but these are pretty nice.

• Emerald

+1 only if it doesnt tank my fps.