Server time (UTC): 2021-08-03 12:06

Dynamic Events: "The Mutated.."
TODAY | 2021-08-03 19:00:00 (server time) | Starts in 6 hours, 53 minutes | Nyheim City

Open a server on Xbox

There is a huge demand for a real rp server on xbox. Alot of people are looking for one, and from what i understand the community had been given way better tools to manage servers on consoles aswell.

• Sapphire

Hello,

We are moving this thread to community discussion as we feel it is more fitting for there, 

We also recommend adding a poll to this. 

• Lore Master

-1 bad idea. Wont fill up anyway.

• Sapphire
Posted (edited)

Personally, I dont see a problem with it. Would be harder to manage I assume (I'm not aware of the tools for Console). If there's no one actively playing it then just get rid of it. 

+1

Edited by Trijim
  • MVP

didn't rolle already try a console server? how big is the actual demand for this @Houston?

• Legend

If I remember correctly the issue with an Xbox server was enforcing rules and giving bans aswell as generally splitting the player base. 

1 hour ago, Cub said:

Hello,

We are moving this thread to community discussion as we feel it is more fitting for there, 

We also recommend adding a poll to this. 

My bad, sorry!

• MVP

We can't add mods to console servers so they don't really interest me that much. No custom items, no admin tools, just vanilla DayZ with some prefabs. No point considering DayZ is primarily built for PC

7 minutes ago, cas said:

didn't rolle already try a console server? how big is the actual demand for this @Houston?

I was told there was a server before, i assume it was around the release on console. The demand is big, i see daily new posts of people looking for a proper RP server. With a brand like DayZRP it will not be hard to gather everyone to the server.

2 minutes ago, Whitename said:

We can't add mods to console servers so they don't really interest me that much. No custom items, no admin tools, just vanilla DayZ with some prefabs. No point considering DayZ is primarily built for PC

I think that has changed. I have been playing on a couple of servers who have modded items.

• Lore Master

We had a PS4 server if I remember correctly. Was empty 24/7

• MVP
30 minutes ago, Houston said:

I think that has changed. I have been playing on a couple of servers who have modded items.

Can you point me in their direction? I haven't seen a single console mod for DayZ

4 minutes ago, Whitename said:

Can you point me in their direction? I haven't seen a single console mod for DayZ

This is a video i found. When i was on the server they had vodka, cigarettes and other stuff.

• MVP
1 minute ago, Houston said:

This is just items not yet released in the game, we can't actually write in our own code.

• Game Master

I'm saying no for right now.
Maybe once they add the possibility of adding mods to a server on consoles, it could be up for a discussion again.

• Sapphire

Won't fill up, be a waste of a monthly/weekly fee.