Dynamic Events - PLIKT / Contracts
ONGOING | 2021-08-04 21:30:00 (server time) | Ends in 4 minutes | Nyheim City

[Chernarus] To Mary Davis...

SimpActual

• Diamond

"Mary, this is Dustin. I love you." 

• Lore Master
Posted (edited)

Mary looks down at her radio in confusion, hearing Dustin's voice come through. She detaches the radio from her vest, flipping it in her hands as she debates how to respond.

"Uhm... Dustin, d-did someone give you morphine... a-again? You can't exactly love me when y-you don't even really know me, sir. I appreciate the sentiment, but I cannot and do not return the sentiment. S-sorry..."

She stares awkwardly at her radio, wincing at her own words, wondering if she was too harsh.

Edited by Niveous

The radio fills with loud laughter for a second before a American male begins speaking

"You.. understand that the woman is engaged... right? ya know.. between you and me.. i don't think you should say any of that around her man... or at least don't say it over the whole radio"

The radio fills with more laughter before it cuts off. 

*Tex presses down the PTT on his radio*

"Dustin. I ain't sure if this is some prank or something...but god damn man. I'd drop the subject and never touch it again with a six foot pole.

Also damn dude write a note or some shit, I'm tryna sleep not hear my radio blast."

*He releases the PTT. Presumably to go to sleep.*

Edited by mike655363
  • MVP

*Kyna puts the radio up to her lips, holding down the push to talk*

"Mary I also love you."

*Releasing the PTT, she ends the transmission.*

• Lore Master

The woman looks at her radio in a panic, not recognizing the voice that spoke.

"I..I'm sorry.. I have no idea who you are. I.. I don't love you either, miss. I'm so sorry."

She releases the push to talk, shaking a little as she sits there, racked with utter confusion.

• MVP

*Kyna sobs uncontrollably into the radio for a few moments, holding the PTT briefly*

"Oh ok"

*She releases the PTT*

• MVP
Posted (edited)

*Giovanni stumbles over his Timbs as he tries to walk straight but catches the wall right before he falls, whiskey in hand and the room spinning he overhears the people speaking on the radio and he presses the Ptt and begins to speak and slur in a northern Philly accent*

"Oh shit, what'ss happenin you guysss, this sounds like some apocalyptic bachelorette, fantasy island type of shiiitttt.." 

*Giovanni hiccups and continues to speak*

"Yo, thhhiiss girl Murray, was it Murray? Fuck..... Mary, thhaatt's it.."

*He begins to laugh but then continues*

"Mary.. damn girl, whaaat did you dooo to get all theeeese people saying that they lovvvve you? Shhitt, you do you thoughhh but that one chick saying she loves you, I mmean, you knoww..."

*He releases the Ptt and pulls a small baggie from his pocket with a white substance in it that's stamped with a simple A.J. in red letters. He puts a nice bump on the tip of his finger and snorts it, he then puts the baggie on the nightstand next to him. He grabs his radio and presses the Ptt once more and continues his drunken and drug induced rant* 

"Hey girl, that told the othherrr girl you loved her too; hey, what's happening.... how yoouuu doin? What's youuur name?"

*Giovanni lets go of his radio and places it on the nightstand next to the baggie, he then takes a swig of the whiskey he had next to him and then nods off*

Edited by EddieLR
*Edit
  • Emerald

The radio clicks on and a slavic voice can be heard over it

"Krystof loves everyone equally until they steal his vodka! Do share vodka if you come across Krystof, we will be best friends!"

The radio goes silent.

Nate would turn on his radio

"What the hell going on at the hospital?" He would laugh quite hard

"Well, HA, just listen to my homie Krystof and be careful Mary!"

Nate would turn off his radio while bursting out into laughter

• Diamond

*The radio crackles as a female chernarussian's voice echo's through it*

"Dobry Den Mary and fellow admirer's of Mary, while it may have come to your attention that Mary is a most eligible lady in looks, smarts and personality. I must dissapoint you all to let you know she is engaged to be married and there for is no longer available on said market. 

Any attempts at provoking outer-marital affaris are highly frowned upon so I pray you all heed said advice and do not set your caps at Mary's feet.

Dekuji"

*The radio shuts back off*

• Lore Master

Mary stares at her radio in disbelief, confused and overwhelmed by all the unwanted attention.

"I.. I'm turning my radio off for a few hours. Please don't love me. All I've done is simply exist. I DON'T WANT THIS."

She shakily turns her radio off, tossing it back on her bed and puts her head in her hands, sighing. She stares at the radio for a moment, shaking her head at it before she turns on her heel and goes to check on her clinical supplies.

• Administrator

*Charles lets out a little laugh into the radio once his pushes the PTT, a sigh is let out before he speaks up*

Oh man, this man lets out his emotions and is unfortunately rejected. You could at least meet up with him for some ice cream or a simple drink. There's nothing wrong with that, call it an act of kindness in these troubled times. But do not worry Dustin buddy o'l pal, if this fine lass doesn't give you the love you require I will help you find another. Chernarussian Bachelor, coming to a city near you folks!

*He simply lets go of the button*

• Diamond

*Eliot picks her radio up off the table in front of her and hits PTT*

”She doesn’t owe him anything.  If she doesn’t want his affections, she’s entitled to say no and then decide she doesn’t want to do anything with him after that.  I’m sure Dustin will be fine, he’s a big boy.  Leave the poor soon-to-be married girl alone.”  

*she puts the radio back down on the table*

• Diamond

*Dustin grabs his radio* 

"I sent a transmission to you Mary after I found a nice bottle of whiskey. It was a long week and the bottle did the talking. Please disregard. I was just very appreciative for the aid you gave me. I meant no harm. Stay safe."

*Dustin throws his radio against the shack wall where he is nursing his hangover and mumbles to himself "Idiot..."*

On 3/30/2021 at 1:18 PM, Inferno said:

*Charles lets out a little laugh into the radio once his pushes the PTT, a sigh is let out before he speaks up*

Oh man, this man lets out his emotions and is unfortunately rejected. You could at least meet up with him for some ice cream or a simple drink. There's nothing wrong with that, call it an act of kindness in these troubled times. But do not worry Dustin buddy o'l pal, if this fine lass doesn't give you the love you require I will help you find another. Chernarussian Bachelor, coming to a city near you folks!

*He simply lets go of the button*

*Dustin picks his radio back up*

"Hello fine Chernorussian man, that sounds like a wonderful time. I am usually travelling alone from place to place so I hope to run into you and maybe share a drink sometime. Take care and stay safe, sir."

*Dustin gently places his radio down this time*