Server time (UTC): 2021-08-04 21:10

Dynamic Events - PLIKT / Contracts
STARTING SOON | 2021-08-04 21:30:00 (server time) | Starts in 19 minutes | Nyheim City

Lore Event Volunteers

Hofer

• Sapphire
Posted (edited)

Why do you want to volunteer for events?: quite simple actually. I like helping the server and the lore out. I've been a part of event organisations in other games, and had some experience here from Staggs and Pepsi's event as an event character. It's also a great way to see what RP other groups have to offer in certain scenarios, and even a way to see my own group preform.

What can you contribute with?:

• Good and serious roleplay.
  • foreign accent
  • Re-organisation skills in case things go south in-game
  • experience with leading squads ig.
  • a very chill additute.
  • Alot of past Hostile and campfire experience.
  • Good at following orders.
  • Improv skills.

Timezone/when are you available (server time): +1 server time (Amsterdam) - Vocally available till 12 ish.

With ASMR/text RP till 3 -ish.

What kind of roles do you think fit?: 

• Cannon fodder
  • Extra
  • Voiced role
  • Pilot/driver
  • Campfire Rp'er
  • Gunman
  • Demolition expert.
  • Hostage
  • Hostage taker
  • Squad leader/ member.

Note:

after the 30th of march i will be fully available again, due to Exams.

Edited by Knight

Why do you want to volunteer for events?: So I can do my part in improving the lore of the server.

What can you contribute with?: I've got a lot of roleplay experience and I'm ready to put other peoples roleplay before mine, since I realize I'm going to be an expendable lore volunteer

Timezone/when are you available (server time): GMT+1, and I'm mostly available in the afternoon

What kind of roles do you think fit?: I'll fit in most places, and I can stand in for all the roles you mentioned.

• Diamond
Posted (edited)

Why do you want to volunteer for events?: I offered before and participated in my first event when we had the NCR. The experience was not the best but I want to do more for the community when I can. I want to see events make an impact like we did with the NCR but be more memorable. I'm new to participating in events and this year is becoming my year of First's so I want to see where my skills are best. 
What can you contribute with?: 

• Camp Fire RP skills
  • Maturity
  • Different Western accents
  • Knowledge on Administrative process (ex: government/business)
  • Some medical knowledge
  • Fire Fighter/EMS RP experience
  • Police RP experience
  • Serious attitude 
  • Firearms knowledge
  • History knowledge
  • Military Discipline
  • 15 years of RP skills
  • Text RP
  • Making up stories and building world Lore

Timezone/when are you available (server time): Central Standard Time 🇺🇸 Normally Monday-Tuesday 1400-0700 UTC

• Cannon Fodder
  • Extra
  • Voice Role
  • Camp Fire RP'er
  • Hostage
  • Politician
  • Lore Writer

Lately I have been working extra hours and I am NOT available during the weekends. 

Edited by PATRIOT

Why do you want to volunteer: I want to help the server progress with events and provide a high standard of RP for them as well as be there to witness how storys progress and develop.

What Can I contribute with

• I feel I have a good level of RP which I can provide,
  • I am good at improvising incase the event doesn't go as it was thought to,
  • I can be quick with my words meaning I can give thought out responses to players within RP,
  • I am a good listener,
  • I have quite abit of RP history on other servers and games,

Time zone: GMT - I am free mostly on the evenings and weekends and I can stay up till early hours in the morning.

What kind of roles do I fit: I feel I can fit into most roles and be able to do them to a decent standard, ones that come to thought first are below:

• Cannon fodder
  • Extras
  • Voiced roles (I can do some accents to an okay standard)
  • Hostage
  • Hostage taker

• Diamond

Why do you want to volunteer for events?: I enjoy helping push the lore and other peoples roleplay, it also gives me the opportunity to interact with people I most likely would not normally.

What can you contribute with?: I have been here for quite a long time so I have a decent amount of experience when it comes to roleplay, this being hostile, civilian, hero, villian, doctors and scientists so this makes it easy for me to adapt, improvise and go with the flow of roleplay naturally.

Timezone/when are you available (server time): GMT+0, I am available most afternoons, as well as every evening after 9pm gmt+0

What kind of roles do you think fit?: I can fit into any role needed, I am happy to adapt to whatever role would be needed of me at the time. My accents would be a little rusty though.

• Titanium

Why do you want to volunteer for events?:

It offers me an opportunity to immerse myself in a wider range of rp scenarios while allowing me an opportunity to further deepen my RP background. It would also give me an opportunity to interact with community members I wouldn't normally interact with.

I already have experience playing as lore characters during Staggs' events, this means I am already well aware of the standards I am expected to uphold as a representative of the lore team and the community as a whole.

While I often find myself drawn towards a more light-hearted and comedic RP, that doesn't leave me incapable of serious RP; be it medical/scientific RP,  just background/NPC RP where my soul purpose is being an extra body (canon fodder), or ho

Timezone/when are you available (server time):

GMT 0 (default server time)

Pretty much anything other than a pilot or a woman

• Emerald

>I'd like to help with the current progression of the lore via in game events as well as be more apart of the community more hands on, I have been apart of a few Events at the front of them so far E.G S-GRU, CLF. Always was interested in becoming a LM However i have been on final before so i cannot so this is the next step as well as i'd be helping out the community story wise and oocly as well. I understand that the final warning may be a deuterating factor in this app however i am trying to prove otherwise and show that i can and will be a valuable member of the community

• Original In depth Roleplay
  • PVP Skills (although not a must/priority)
  • Serious and mature attitude/mindset
  • Willingness to cooperate with others
  • Put roleplay before anything.
  • Decent with different accents
  • I do have a few braincells so i'd actually know what i'd be doing.
  •  

Timezone/when are you available (server time): GMT

• Any and all given to me, i'd be able to improvise and adapt to whatever role given context of the group/character im Meant to be playing.. id be happy being anything from the ranges of cannon fodder to a leader to a hostage to just simply a vehicle driver so on and so forth. Any role given to me i'd be greatful to fufil.
  • Sapphire

Why do you want to volunteer for events?: I want to help push the lore forward whilst also forming/continuing other people’s storylines, and I believe it will help me experience more RP scenarios I have not yet experience.

What can you contribute with?: I have hours upon hours of experience of role play in this community, also having other role playing experience in other games aswell. My roleplay can range from Hero to Hostile, I’m available for any role that comes as I can immerse myself into it.

Timezone/when are you available (server time): GMT+0 and any day from 17:00 to 00:00 

What kind of roles do you think fit?:

I’m happy enough with any role I’m given, I’ve had experience of role playing as hostile and campfire/hero. As long as I know meaning and context of said roleplay I shall be able to adapt myself into the situation and immerse myself into the role 

• Titanium

Why do you want to volunteer for events?: Being part of something big that could influence many character's storyline is something I've always wanted to do. Being able to say "Yeah, I helped create this". Being part, and proud, of something big basically. Also, I always want to test my limit as a RPer and get out of my comfort zone to see how far I can go to make RP as real as possible. So, being another character for a specific Event will push my limit and get me out of my comfort zone.

What can you contribute with?: I am French-Canadian so I have an accent that is unique in this server (I think. I haven't heard anyone else with my accent). I speak French and can do a French accent too. I can easily adapt to any sort of RP. No matter if its a more Passive role or a more Aggressive role, or any role. I was part of the Mentor Program back a few years ago with Buddy (I was in the first few Mentor chosen and I left because I was getting too busy with RL stuff) which means I am able to do any sorts of RP and Text RP. I always stay loyal to my character's alignment and storyline. I always aim to give the best RP possible. (Side note I know my history on the forum isn't the best, but in game, I stay straight and follow every rules and always prioritize RP) I've been in this server since 2015 so I've been through many characters of different styles and had a lot of interactions.

Timezone/when are you available (server time): EST timezone (so -4 hours compared to server time. Ex : as I'm writing this, server time is 13:56 pm and it's 9:56 am for me), I usually play during the afternoon/night of the week and a bit on the weekends. I can also make time during the day. But, after early May, I will be unavailable during the week days and only free after 6 or 7 PM EST.

- Cannon Fodder
- Extras
- Voiced role (But only French-Canadian or French characters for now. I am willing to learn to do an accent)
- Car Driver (I consider myself a good driver and I am very comfortable with driving at any speed anywhere, I have a solid PC and a solid internet connection so I don't get a lot of desync issues.)
- Hostage / Hostage Taker (I am very comfortable with doing Pain/Fear RP. I can cry on command and I can do Pain noises on command)
- Negotiator
- Someone to spread rumors/Stories to lead to the RP Event
- Firearm expert (Even as a Canadian, I know a lot about weapons and am more than willing to learn even more about weapons to be more authentic.)
Overall, I can adapt and be any kind of role needed, except for Helicopter Pilot and Role needing some serious PvP skills. (I am decent in PvP but not expert)

• VIP

Several reasons I usually like where this kind of RP involves, and it is usually some top-notch RP but also because I wish to stream/record the events for people who can not be there for one or several reasons.
Different types of rp depending on what char I'm using.
GMT+1 17:00 to about 21:00 server time if it is a weekday and to midnight on the weekends
Military, Police, and Civilian

• Lore Master

Why do you want to volunteer for events?: I would love to be a part of a story that could change alot of characters stories. 

What can you contribute with?: I can do anything that is mentioned. Im mostly a hostile roleplayer though.

Timezone/when are you available (server time): evening.

What kind of roles do you think fit?: I dont really care. Anything will do.

//on phone, will edit this later

I’ve never participated in any of the events until recently and it seems like a fun way to expand my usefulness to the community, while also being able to participate in the going ons of the lore.

I’m happy to help in any way the lore masters want, only small issue is I’m terrible at accents. But can definitely try to learn... I think.

I’m usually available on weekdays after 4pm EST. Weekends I’m almost always available, would just need to be let known.

Wherever you need me I’m there. The god teacher Realize taught me how to pilot a heli, and The other legend Kordruga was the one who showed me to drive cars. I’m also happy to help in the roleplay aspect, however am not the best shooter so I’ll probably die quickly if things go south.

Edited by SquirtleKitty
  • Emerald

I like the server wide "big picture" story aspect and would like to see the lore have more impact on "day-to-day"-RP. Good events are the best way to do that IMO and I wanna help & be a part of that.

Besides being loyal and reliable to do whatever the lore team wants me to do, I am good in organization and have some experience as Gamemaster / Dungeonmaster in Pen & Papers, so I know how to play an NPC and how to engage players as an event character.

I am usually calm and a good background or support character, I dont seek the spotlight for myself usually. I am happy to fill in any of the roles asked for.

EU (Austria) is my homezone, but depending on the day of the week I am quite flexible to swing into earlier & later time zones.

Any role except for driving / piloting vehicles because I sometimes have issues with FPS/ping that would lead to issues when driving ingame. (Altough I am well suited to RP as a pilot ingame :D)

• Lore Master

Yo i volunteer. Gimmie tools back :3

• Emerald
Posted (edited)

I want to help out the lore progress because its been hella dead for the past months. So if the LMs need help i'm more than happy to.

I've been in many different type of groups so i've touched most kinds of RP, and can adapt fairly well when it comes to roles.

GMT +1, whenever.

I can do just about anything, but don't make me fly a heli.

Edited by MaybeleleLR
  • Emerald

I've done it before with creating a event character and I want to do it again actively pushing the lore forward helping the loremaster team.

Immersive local RP, immersive RP, foreign accent, american accent, indian accent, good roleplay. Can pilot a helicopter for lore event. Can do professional car drifting ingame. Can shoot if needed. Can do immersive emotes ingame.
Timezone/when are you available (server time): German timezone, available in evening server time.
What kind of roles do you think fit?: Honestly any role. I can do hostile, passive any RP.

Why do you want to volunteer for events?: I want the server to be a place full of dynamic experiences for everyone. If I can get the experience of playing a character I never would have otherwise, and others get the experiences I am given light direction to provide, I see it as a win-win and everyone on the server goes home happy.

• Acting
  • I have a general mid-western accent. Easy to use for any group that may be from the US. (PMC's NATO, some UN etc. etc.)
  • Generally good RP.

Timezone/when are you available (server time): CST/Anytime from friday-sunday.
What kind of roles do you think fit?: I'm willing to try out any roles given to me, however I have experience in the following areas.

• Security.
  • Mercenary's 
  • Being creepy in general.
  • Hostage (Both taker and victim.)
  • Militiaman.
  • Diamond

Why do you want to volunteer for events?: I have never done it before and it looks like something fun and interactive for me to do, i also would like to be apart of the lore progression.
What can you contribute with?: I can drive and fly. Im used to hostile and neutral RP as I have bounced between the two different sets of groups.
Timezone/when are you available (server time): All the time 
What kind of roles do you think fit?: I would preffer to fly, drive and then actually do some Lore RP instead of just firefighting like what is happening right now.

sorry for bad app 

• Emerald

Why do you want to volunteer for events? I would love to help out and expand the lore for people on the server.  

What can you contribute with?: I can do pretty much whatever, both hostile and campfire rp. good doing different accents and pretty good at improvising etc.

Timezone/when are you available (server time): GMT+1

• Cannon fodder
  • Extra
  • Voiced role
  • fighter 
  • campfire 
  • Sapphire
Posted (edited)

Why do you want to volunteer for events?: In the past, I've volunteered for events and it they were pretty fun to do. I would like to be able to help push the lore of the server 

Have been apart of Campfire, Hostile and Misc groups (Military)

I work well with others

Good RP

I don't care what roles are given to me.

Timezone/when are you available (server time): EST. I'm available mostly at any time, The best time to DM me is around 3 PM Est on any day.

Extra

Cannon Fodder

Voiced roles (I have a hard time putting on a Russian/Chernarussian accent, so probably something close to american will be fine)

Squad Member

Trader

Whatever is needed for the event 🙂

Edited by Trijim
  • MVP
Posted (edited)

Why do you want to volunteer for events?: Because I am a roleplayer who loves roleplay. Maybe Dayz can actually be fun. 
What can you contribute with?:  Solid fun roleplay hostile or otherwise.
Timezone/when are you available (server time): EST post 5pm on weekdays , any time on weekends. 
What kind of roles do you think fit?: Best fit for solo or small group roles. Traveling around and roleplaying with a specific goal or idea in mind.  I ain't a fuckin trader though. Thanks. 

"Relatively clean warning history" - Listennnnn. It's pretty clean for 8 years

Edited by Roleplayer

Why do you want to volunteer for events?: I'm invested in DayzRP and its story and progress, I've been roleplaying and doing things like this for 17 years now, and I have fun with it.
What can you contribute with?: I can definietly contribute a voiced roll as well as provide medical and chemical information related to the gas, break it down scientifically and explain exactly how it interacts with the body on a level that the LMs can then use and provide to gas victims as well as researcher characters.
Timezone/when are you available (server time): I'm avaliable 7 days a week on call, I'm on literally everyday.
What kind of roles do you think fit?:The voiced roll as well as what I mentioned above.

• Emerald

Why do you want to volunteer for events?: I have volunteered for a few events and I have enjoyed them and I believe I will be able to help expand the lore for people on the server.
What can you contribute with?: I have been in hostile rp groups and i believe i will be able to bring hostile and normal rp to the events 
Timezone/when are you available (server time): GMT (I can play most days in the evening)
What kind of roles do you think fit?: I can drive be security in events really most roles that are needed to be done.

Why do you want to volunteer for events?: I've volunteered for a couple of lore events for stags view back when he was LM and it was really fun. And I really want something interesting and fun to happen to this server, because I feel like it has been kind of mundane for the past couple months.

What can you contribute with?: Really a lot of different roles. I've played many different characters. I've been the good guys and the bad guys. I've been the military in lore events, a PMC gun for hire, or just a bystander.

Timezone/when are you available (server time): CST, usual anytime during the day

What kind of roles do you think fit?: Usual I work best as some sort of crowed control, or a private or just a lower ranked soldier of a company or military.